Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

iihgkjhasdjkdj

813 views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  BigMike919 
#1 ·
yeah..... ummmm.... going to hell... yep i am...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1xvy6m2t9Bc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1xvy6m2t9Bc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

#9 ·
That was moving :whistling:

And as usual, I'll discuss how this affects my life...

We're working with Bosma Industries for the Blind to place a seeing impaired call taker. They're here today setting up the special software, it's a very cool program that uses two headphones, one is the customer speaking in the call taker's ear, the other helps them move between fields on the computer screen and fill in the necessary information. I have high hopes for this intern, he's being mentored by a Bosma employee who worked at another Yellow Cab company in Texas and helped adapt this assistive technology to our industry.

And yes Barton, you're going to hell.

#20 ·
it kinda finds me.... now you cannot honestly tell me that for about 2 mins you were not really entertained... i know that video was mind numbingly retarded... but thats the point... its like a celebration of excess...

in this case someone went to a butt load of trouble to draw.. and animate a story....

unfortunatly ... they should not have...

i did not know it was possible to overact without being seen.... but that woman doing the teachers voice is a star pupil in the "jessica lange school of overacting"...

i mean the idea of the little blind deaf retarded kid learning to sign in 2 minutes boggles the mind... much as how they have above said blind/deaf/retard walking around a yard finding stuff without falling down and busting her ass is just stupid... and she remembers where these other people are without the benefit of sight or sound...

you ask me where i find these things...

i ask you how can you not find these things...

how indeed?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.