Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And hated every minute of it! I refuse to be anyone's "bitch"!

I had to drop the RSX off at the dealership for oil change and get the winter tires switched out to my summer tires. Asked my friend that I work with to pick me up on his way in. Well he decides he's bringing in his new shiny yellow '06 R6 and I have to ride bitch.

Now I'm a bit of a control freak (I know it doesn't sound like me) especially when it comes to riding, I have once rode on the back of a friend's bike cause I had no choice. Again, I had no choice but to ride on the back this morning to work.

So I get on the back and right away it's VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. I try to find a position that is somewhat bearable all the while squishing my friend's nuts into the tank. Do I feel bad for this, hell no, he should have brought his damn car in! Finally find some sort of position and off we go, this sucks! I can't stand not being in control and right away everything in me starts to turn in turmoil. Alright, I gotta suck this up, it's only a short ride.

Head out on to the highway and my friend decides well now is a good time to take the chicken strips off the right side of his tire on a ramp. I mistakenly look down at the pavement and HOLY JEBUS it's close! I've never had a chance to look down when in a corner and now I realize how damn close we can get! Stop at the traffic light and I slap my friend across the helmet, he just laughs. Big mistake, next stop, his nuts get squished, oh well...........

Finally arrive at work and I get off the bike and my whole upper body especially my shoulders are aching. The ride was only 20 miuntes long and I can feel the ache already. I really don't know how chicks can ride on the back of a bike all day.

Funny thing is, I still have to go pick my car up later this afternoon. So I'm still not done being a bitch!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
CONTROL FREAK riders are the worst when riding bitch... :D

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Its you!

Several guys were noticing her showing her age! A whole PM conversation has been going on about this very topic the last few days... The wrinkles, the badly dyed hair, it just screams MIDDLE AGE! And at the rate she EATS MEN, the aging process will be rapidly accelerating. WARP SPEED!

She is definately going to need to settle down and stop using men so much... find a nice young man to abuse as her own, and call him a HUSBAND!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
midwest said:
Its you!

Several guys were noticing her showing her age! A whole PM conversation has been going on about this very topic the last few days... The wrinkles, the badly dyed hair, it just screams MIDDLE AGE! And at the rate she EATS MEN, the aging process will be rapidly accelerating. WARP SPEED!

She is definately going to need to settle down and stop using men so much... find a nice young man to abuse as her own, and call him a HUSBAND!
You wannna borrow my flak jacket from Desert Storm? You're gonna need it bud.:oops: :tank:

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
midwest said:
Wha? ME? You guys were in on the offline discussions...

Her silence makes me want to push this further... but something tells me not to!
No amount of Saki will make even me brave enough to support you man!

I know nothing... This conversation NEVER took place... *hic*:excl:

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.