Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...because he is such an idiot

Highlights

Please don't turn this into a political thread. I just find it funny that he always seems to screw up what he is saying.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,182 Posts
At least I wasn't born here... what's his excuse? :D

One CAN talk but CAN'T defend the Nation, the other CAN'T talk but CAN defend the Nation... I'm staying with Bush
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ragdoll said:
Please don't turn this into a political thread. I just find it funny that he always seems to screw up what he is saying.
RC90 said:
One CAN talk but CAN'T defend the Nation, the other CAN'T talk but CAN defend the Nation... I'm staying with Bush

:death:
 

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
Joined
·
7,093 Posts
ragdoll said:
...
Please don't turn this into a political thread. I just find it funny that he always seems to screw up what he is saying.

Are you trying to say I cannot declare my Saki as a WMD then ?!?! :saddam: :innocent:
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WIM-RC51 said:
Are you trying to say I cannot declare my Saki as a WMD then ?!?! :saddam: :innocent:
We have already established that fact.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,182 Posts
Sorry my bad... couldn't resist! Mea culpa :oops: :whistling:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Oh man, I cant even tell you how hard Ive been laughing at this vid!

The first and last clip was the best IMO.

I know he is far from being the best speaker we ever had but I cant remember ever seeing those clips, have these bloopers been confirmed or is someone videoshopping bits n pieces?

Funny as hell nevertheless!
 

·
That's nacho cheese!
Joined
·
17,705 Posts
Pretty funny. I'm laughing pretty good right now you red commie bastards:yes: :lol: :001_tt2:
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
XFBO said:
Oh man, I cant even tell you how hard Ive been laughing at this vid!

The first and last clip was the best IMO.

I know he is far from being the best speaker we ever had but I cant remember ever seeing those clips, have these bloopers been confirmed or is someone videoshopping bits n pieces?

Funny as hell nevertheless!
I've seen them before in other mixes, most of them have been confirmed real... So I'd assume they all are.
 

·
BANNED!
Joined
·
5,539 Posts
Yes thay are all real... I have seen 1 or 2 in their full speech... and there are more out there!

On one hand I feel for the guy, he cant speak well publicly. It IS a big part of the job... however I and seemingly many others are willing to give him a pass for it for his other strong suits.

How many of us with the world hinging on every detail of a finely prepared speech could pull one off?

I know I couldnt...


Slick Willy... now that guy could talk.... WOW... that guy could talk...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
you just have to give little Georgie a noogie and send him along...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
Bigdaa said:
Yup, Willy could talk. He could sell shiit to a constipated cow.
Wasn't the cows name Monica?:eek:sama:

Dubba-U, is scarey stupid. Only thing worse would be Kerry.:scared: Look at it this way. Though, he may stir up laughs in world politics. He also fightens shiet out of them even more.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
621 Posts
The only thing scarier is that you REALLY think he's stupid. I mean, c'mon, think about it for just a second, have you ever met him? All you know about him is what you've been told from the press, and boy, they're not biased, huh?!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
Bob Frazer said:
The only thing scarier is that you REALLY think he's stupid. I mean, c'mon, think about it for just a second, have you ever met him? All you know about him is what you've been told from the press, and boy, they're not biased, huh?!
Depends on the press you read or listen too? Much like everthing else, most of the info we receive is channeled through the media and press.

I give "W" credit for surrounding himself with very competent individuals. More so than Gore or Kerry, so you know which way my vote went. BTW, I have met him, nothing more than a handshake and picture. A $5000 plate raiser back in 2002.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top