Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,664 Posts
Needless to say, im not to heartbroken that she never liked me. She is likesome girl that my gf knows or something like that? Hell i dont know or care. I hope she hits a deer. then she'll learn that the animals are not so nice.
I hope she runs into a whole herd.

·
Dead Wrong
383 Posts
Man... I hit a moose with my pontiac in 2003, cost me 2.200$ in repairs, an injured neck and a new underwear, seeing that moose at the last second was the scariest shit ever and I hit a dog couple years back with my FZ6 and cost 600$ in repairs and a swollen ankle.
Good to hear you are ok. There will always be people putting animal lives before humans...

·
Cat Herder
1,788 Posts
Wow, glad to hear you made it through. Like others, I haven't actually hit a deer but rode past some that didn't actually try and murder me. Scary

Oh, and why is that bitch on your facebook? Glad I'm picky about who I let in there. Find the route she takes to work and throw a bunch of salt licks out there along the road. She how she likes hitting about 14 of those c*&#suckers. It's their world not yours? Not the last time I checked! Like the guy said, they are better off on my plate.

·
Party Machine
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Wow, glad to hear you made it through. Like others, I haven't actually hit a deer but rode past some that didn't actually try and murder me. Scary

Oh, and why is that bitch on your facebook? Glad I'm picky about who I let in there. Find the route she takes to work and throw a bunch of salt licks out there along the road. She how she likes hitting about 14 of those c*&#suckers. It's their world not yours? Not the last time I checked! Like the guy said, they are better off on my plate.

It was one of those things where she is friends with my girlfriend and just kinda added me. But after that conversations she got the boot. I dont have time for her hippie bullshit.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Glad it didn't turn out worse brother! Oh yeah....was the hippie hot?

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
She looks ok to me!

Has anyone else had a nightmare of riding at night in the left lane or a highway devided by a jersey barrier when a deer jumps over it from the oncoming lane? I hate the thought of that happening.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Brings back memories....

Back in '07 I had a run in with a doe at 55mph. Completely trashed my SV650S. Killed the dear. I, being slightly younger slightly stupider than I am now, was only wearing a helmet. No other gear. Helmet was torn up along with my right shoulder, arm, and collar bone. Just bad road rash. I think I'm quite lucky.

Wow. It still frightens me at times. Riding along. Suddenly you see a brown wall and everything goes black as I hit. Headlights are dead. I remember seeing sparks as my bike slides around 100ft to a stop.

You're lucky man. Deer have been my worst enemy since that night. I swear I could've saddled that doe, she was so big.

·
orange
9,193 Posts
Glad you're ok man!

I've hit three deer, but thankfully never on a bike. First one was when I was a teenager back in Iowa, driving home late at night flat out in my '74 Fiat X1/9 with the targa top off. Of course flat out in that car was only about 89mph, but it was fast enough when a brown blur leaped out of the ditch, eviscerated itself as it caught its belly on the flip up headlamp, smashed into my windshield and brushed blood and shit across my head! Damn near totaled the car, got it fixed and sold it.

The other two were in Indiana, one in a Ford F250 and the other in a Blazer, deer lost both those battles.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts