Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was perusing another forum and came across a message like this...

"Man id ruther go out ridin but i gotta go to wurk and that sux. i hate my job and wood rathar be ridin but wurk is wurk and you gotta du wat you gotta du."

Please remind kids to stay in school. School is hard for a short time, but stupidity will cripple you for life.

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
Mr. X said:
Biker down on Davis and seymore
I saw a rider go down there tonight, He cracked the throtle and i guess poped the clutch, becuase his bike was facing the opposite direction he was going. It looked like a kawi zx-6 or something like that not to sure, it was a white bike. Anyways if your on this forum dood, i hope your okay

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
I guess when he "poped" the clutch there were some religious connotations involved?:angel:

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
I think we've all learned at some point in our lives if you mess with the Pope he'll send the Bishop around to show you the light.

This one's showing some good potential for derailling.

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Nah... those guys are alright. Thay jus kouldn't handell there Saki, dat iz why thay are acking stoopid dood. :w00t:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Ok what kind of job does this 'kid' have?
How does one afford a bike with insurance, gear, maintenance, etc..... and have a half decent paying job with spelling/grammar like that?

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
SportyChick said:
Ok what kind of job does this 'kid' have?
How does one afford a bike with insurance, gear, maintenance, etc..... and have a half decent paying job with spelling/grammar like that?

He works in the ebonics section of the local library

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Hey, I understand the guy pretty well....probably because I can relate to his situation. You see:

mEye JObb suks morerer then findin oOwt thet thU mowl on MEYe nu gURlfrends face is reelee A giunt herpee an I bin chuein on it fer a weeke.

And my boss stinks worse than Sporty's chones after a near get off(that'd be bad bad bad I'm betting)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Danke said:
I heard on the internet he's an IT guy for RIM.
No, more like one of the engineers here at RIM!

Bigdaa said:
And my boss stinks worse than Sporty's chones after a near get off(that'd be bad bad bad I'm betting)
WTF is "chones", even sounding it out I don't get it!

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
They all though they'd get to drive the train after school was done, but instead they're stuck in a veal pen making elaborate paper clip devices.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
SportyChick said:
No, more like one of the engineers here at RIM!

WTF is "chones", even sounding it out I don't get it!
I understand why you wouldn't get it. Where I hail from, we have a large Mexican population, and chones is Mexican for underware.
The pronunciation is cho with a long o and ness. I am helping you become bisexual....errr I mean bilingual. I think you may be the former allready.

BTW....I really really really hate my jobbbbbbbbbbbbb!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
turn_1 said:
I love my job!! :tt2:

"fu...fu fu, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu koffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Sniff, excuse me":tongue_smilie:

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I love my job too... I just wish it would be a cash cow :D

I could probably be making more money now if I would have stuck to computers but I can't complain much.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
But, Dan. You being a pimp should be bringing in the cash.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.