Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
That's gotta be a low side in progress......

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Vemar helmet, dainese leather, two Akrapovic pipes out the back of a 1000cc v-twin...... brother?

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
hahaha my hubby had a big ole spark come off his bike when he low sided at jennings but i don't think it was from his elbow :eek:

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
ragdoll said:
Oh boy, here we go.
Nah.. that was just a quick joke. I am wondering how he got those sparks though... looks like it was his elbow on the ground.

I remember once seeing a shot of Nicky on a left hander with his elbow on the ground while on the RC-51.

G

·
dadogs said:
That's gotta be a low side in progress......

nah, just dainese race leathers with titanium elbow sliders, like Rossi's :D

I doubt it's the REAL Jorge Lorenzo but hang off like a monkey, you'll get to drag yer limbs some :cool:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I could do that...... right before I sucked asphalt!

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
I did that once.... up in some remote part of the Crest.

It was a warm clear summer's day. There were about ten bikes in the pack, the roads were clear and I was in the zone.

We head up the twisty roads, leaning from side to side... first left, then right. The right hander came up a little fast, but not to worry, all was under control. He leaned the bike to the, feeling the kneepucks make contact with the ground. Everything was A-OK. Suddenly, Rocky the Mountain Racoon decided to run across the road. Oh the horror! :eek:

The rider leaned further to the right, invaraibly, he touched the brakes, the front one no less. His elbow made contact with the road, so did the engine cover, the rear sets, the right handle bar, and just about the whole right side of the bike.... everything was not alright. THERE WERE NO SPARKS !!!! :eek: :mad:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Wim, that must have had one hell of an effect on you. You're describing it in the third party:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Bigdaa said:
Wim, that must have had one hell of an effect on you. You're describing it in the third party:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Who? What? Where? ME? You must have me (the rider), confused with someone else. I NEVER had any relationship with that racoon! Now... define relationship.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.