WristTwisters.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Unbannable
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just bought a 919 on Friday. The dealer speared it with a fork lift so now it's dead. Should have another one monday or tuesday they tell me.

I've been looking for an American 919 site with some traffic and I'm told this is the place to be.

I look forward to sharring info and tips or just shooting the sh*t with everyone.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Welcome aboard! Now are you really "Super Sneaky" or just a little sneaky. We WILL find out just how good you really are.

That sucks about the dealer, they should throw in new gear for their mishap. Oh yeah, you have also officially purchased the fastest, best handling, sexiest and most expensive bike on the planet. Good luck!:thumbup:

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
Welcome to your shiskabobbed nakedness.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Super Sneaky Steve on project919.com said:
WT can lick my balls!

This is the official 919 site! (i know it's really not but to me it is)

BTW I just bought a 2006 919 last friday. The dealer speared it with a forklift so now they have to find a new one for me. Bummer.
You are NOT so Super Sneaky...:2guns:

Welcome anyway...

·
9-5-4, 9-2-9, means 9-1-9
1,651 Posts
Welcome. You have bought an excellent bike. Well,....until the dealer murdered it in cold blood. With a fork lift¿ Was the guy driving it a dee dee dee?

·
Community Admin
4,396 Posts
Welcome aboard! You are about to be a member of the Miles of Smiles Club :D You will probably need some aspirin for the soreness caused by the perma-grin.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Welcome! Don't forget to check out www.project919.com which is run by our very own mod king Ratdog. There's also the Hornet's Nest, for your European 919 fix.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Sorry, I have a nasty cold and my brain is firing on about 1 cylinder right now. :(

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Yep, you'll fit right in here at the asylum. Here's a little secret, we don't all ride 919's, so don't get all high and mighty on yer' nakedness. Welcome to our little corner of sanity.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts