Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
An oldie but still always good to watch. It's funny but also I feel bad for the girl OUCH .......

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I think her visor was open and caused aerodynamic instability.:blink:

Another way of getting rid of a girlfriend fast is telling her it only burns a little when you pee.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:

Another way of getting rid of a girlfriend fast is telling her it only burns a little when you pee.
Or by complimenting her by telling her that her boobs are nicer than your other girlfriends......right before dumping her off the back of your bike.

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:

LMAO !!! You beat me to it !!

Twas' the aerodynamic drag co-efficient of the suddenly opened visor that caused her to be removed from atop yon motor-powered cycle. :w00t:

Funny... that looks so much like when Sporty and I broke up - just before I met Rsixxy.

·
Registered
115 Posts
And that is why my daughter will be brainwashed into the commitment of wearing proper gear at all times!

And the fact that I will seriously kick the living [email protected] out of any poser who tries to hook up with her, will probably makes things clear to the masses. :D

I think I heard in another forum that the poor girl lost a LOT of skin including her chest area. :eek:

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
XFBO said:
And that is why my daughter will be brainwashed into the commitment of wearing proper gear at all times!

And the fact that I will seriously kick the living [email protected] out of any poser who tries to hook up with her, will probably makes things clear to the masses. :D

I think I heard in another forum that the poor girl lost a LOT of skin including her chest area. :eek:

1/2 her breast? Or am I thinking of a visoritic aerodynamic accident? *hic*:nono:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You wouldn't catch doin wheelie's, Stoppies or even riding in a t-shirt in that matter, Seen the the video before that's a big ouCH!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
WIM-RC51 said:
1/2 her breast? Or am I thinking of a visoritic aerodynamic accident? *hic*:nono:
Is that Saki talki? "Visitoric"....that one makes me laugh-o-plenty.

·
Il bambino e un cani
3,363 Posts
You know...right after she did that you could probably bang her without permission and she wouldn't even notice.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
That is the first chaper from the book called "Pretty girl who is now scarred for life......."

JohnnyB, you continued to be my here! :D

·
Il bambino e un cani
3,363 Posts
RC, I've always had a knack for finding that little nugget of gold in every situation.

Like last night...we had to throw a drunk 1 1/2 armed guy out of the bar....I was going to ask him how much he would charge to "stump" my wife.
JohnnyB

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
I have said it before, and it is soo true. JohnnyB sees stuff that wee mortals can't.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Bigdaa said:
I have said it before, and it is soo true. JohnnyB sees stuff that wee mortals can't.
Was that mortals or morals? Sorry my eyes aren't so good.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at the stump comment.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts