Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
881 - 889 of 889 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
used to live in Potomac MD.....the whole place (weatherwise) can all go to hell!.
it fukin' sucks living in the NE. really....it blows (no pune intended).
Rain, freezing rain, rain and more rain.....and it's that rain that stays at 36 degrees....just shy of turning into snow. Fuk that. you can all keep the N.E. weather.
Then in the summer...it's balls HOT and balls HUMID. again, yawl can keep it.....all of it.
I learned to loath that weather pattern there.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Guys...it's one of those "thangs" where you have to live it for 4 or 5 years to realize that it BLOWS the big elephant dikus.
Seriously it's bad out there. And the sad part is....them folks know no different. They just say....."Oh well, can't leave my family, don't gots no where else to go....the Snowmagaden is coming this year......AGAIN"......and they continue, year after year, decade after decade to just put up with it.
Very sad indeed.
My background was such that I spent most of my young adult life in South Florida. All I wanted to do was get and out and "live in a place where seasons change"..............Yeah F THAT!. Like I said...you all can keep yer dang "But the seasons are so beautiful" crap and leave me with my 300+ days of eternal loving/life-giving sunshine.
Don't sugar coat it, what do you REALLY think?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm feelin yer pain ew..

881 - 889 of 889 Posts