Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever, while at the urinal making pee pee, walk backwards to see how far back you can get and still make it in?

I can get pretty dang far...

Sporty?

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nine9six said:
Haha, awesome (yet random) thread. I don't know *exactly* how far I can get, but it's pretty damn far. ;)
Thank ADD.

By the way, It all depends on the angle...

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
LittleNinja said:
LOL!!! Well I ain't got no man pee pee :D
With that kind of attitude, there's no way you'll succeed. Geez, way to be a Negative Nancy

I'll have to measure next time, but the wall is pretty close to my toilet, might run out of room.

·
Registered
417 Posts
What always freaks people out is when you stand about a foot away and piss in the urinal next to you. People start to walk up to it and are like... "uhhh..."

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
i'm waitin for the next snowfall and takin some precise measurements....of the distance, footprint to furtherst yellow snow

watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow....nanuck of the north....nanuck of the north

anyone w/ the mp3 of that ...fire it over to me via emai/pm pleez

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
LittleNinja said:
LOL!!! Well I ain't got no man pee pee :D
well maybe u can't go for a distance record but u could down a case of beer...hold it and then find a reclining chair, some trick finger work and i bet you can get your toenails wet:eek: :D

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
oh yeah, i'm pretty sure i heard chuck norris did somethin like 2 1/2 miles or about that...for those lookin to set the record

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
ratdog said:
well maybe u can't go for a distance record but u could down a case of beer...hold it and then find a reclining chair, some trick finger work and i bet you can get your toenails wet:eek: :D
alright that was a tad bit much!:eek: But it was funny. :D

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I know knew a young lass that could pee standing up for a little distance. It took a bit of manipulation though.

I've got Frank Zappa's "Yellow Snow" and a Christmas "Yellow Snow" songs.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bock919 said:
I'll have to measure next time, but the wall is pretty close to my toilet, might run out of room.
Dude! Don't do it at your own house! You'll make a mess Do it at a gas station or something.

Hint: You know how, if you take a garden hose and kink it in the middle it sprays really far for a few seconds... think about it.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Holy sh#t this thread is funny! I thinked I pissed myself while reading it, I would have measured the distance but damn these pants! :D

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Pressure, it's the key. When the equipment gets older, and the garantees run out, I guess we get to look forward to dribbling. So, that in mind, back off and piss away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did the pissing contest as a kid. We would hike down to the creek. When we had to leak, we would find a high point like a boulder or a cliff and just piss like mad dogs. Like that, you can get maybe 15 to 20, no prob. Pissing is a funny thing when you are young. What a blast to come equiped with your own water pistol!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.