Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached are pictures of the house we're going to build. This is not our actual house, it's one the builder is doing right now, we want the exact same thing. About 4000sq' under roof and could accommodate a 10 car garage.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
jetblast10 said:
Attached are pictures of the house we're going to build. This is not our actual house, it's one the builder is doing right now, we want the exact same thing. About 4000sq' under roof and could accommodate a 10 car garage.

Your house is shaped like a red little X:eek:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Picture still isn't coming up for me....

And yes....yes I am a Dumb Ass! :D

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Wow that thing is crazy! Are you planning on enclosing the underside as all garage bays?

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
jetblast10 said:
absolutely, right after the tax assessor leaves.
Smart move! Not like me.....got smacked for every enclosed square foot including the garage....Frigging taxes more than doubled when I did the addition!

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
actually, we're only using 5 garage bays, 3 for cars & 2 for a workshop. they'll be 3 bedrooms downstairs, kitchen, baths, family room, and offices for wristtwisters. Upstairs will be a (+/-) 1400 sq' master suite.

On the other side of the property I'll build a guest house for my mom to live.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Sweet! I did a 3 1/2 car and am wishing I would have made it 4 1/2. Could really use the extra bay!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
SportyChick said:
That is a strange looking house!
Something like that would never work here.

That's cus ya'll live in igloos. :rolleyes:

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CMulford said:
Holy hell jetblast, you're building my dream home. How much land?
Thanks!
2.43 acres in a mostly agricultural / pastureland area of town. 15 minutes from downtown Tampa and 10 minutes from Brandon (where all the shopping and chain restaurants are). Anything but a barn / farm style house would look out of place on this land.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll get some video after I prune the trees this weekend. There's about 100 trees that need attention, and I plan on framing the property borders with a mix of bamboo and orange trees. The bamboo is better than a fence and the orange trees get round & full and produce fruit. *bonus

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Ahhhhhhh bamboo.....the best bar building material around :D

1 - 20 of 78 Posts