Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
241 - 260 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
The patches are great. I have not gotten mine mounted on anything yet but if I were going to put something on the seat I would probably look to have the content of the patch embossed into the seat with some heat/ink transfer method and only because if you sew that patch into the seat then it is probably going to cause problems with your seat ripping. I think combined with the holes that are put into the seat material while sewing and the tightness required to keep it nice and tight looking there would be a lot of stress on the needle holes and over a short amount of time it would rip out. I could be mistaken though.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Glad you got them...
I talked with my wife who is a seamstress and works lots with leather and vinyl and she said it's not a good idea to put on the seat. Like rpcraft said, the seat would eventually rip from the stretch and the needle holes... But this is on the rider side of the seat. She said it may work on the back of the seat (If you don't ride 2up too much) because there is not much stress there...

Just received mine in the post today. What about one sown into the seat? Or is that too desperate:confused1:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Nice

·
NineOneNiner
130 Posts
That's really nice!

·
Registered
434 Posts
ALL PATCHES ARE SOLD GUYS!!!

·
Moto-Doc
213 Posts
If you decide to place another large order- Ill take 2 or more.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I might have a couple left over from the last buy but I am not going to be home until late tomorrow evening to check. If I do I will post up and let you know how many I still have.

·
Moto-Doc
213 Posts
Me want...

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Well, I can't promise more than one or two to be fair. I gotta keep mine. I got rid of the Hornet but it's always in my heart!!! I should be back to my house around 10 PM CST tonight and last I remember they were in my desk drawer so shortly after that time I will report back with how many I have and right now first dibs is

1. Nealio919

If I have more than one then I'll wait and see who chimes in next.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
OK, just got home and checked. I got two I can spare so Nealio919 has his one and then the first next person to pipe up that wants one. Just PM me your address and I'll take care of sending them out to you guys. No worry about price or anything.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
OK, patches are spoken for. I'll be sending them using US Postage in an envelope. Have done it before without issue so it should arrive no problem.

I missed mailing today because I needed to sleep in some so apologies NightHawkeye but your's will go out on Monday.

·
Moto-Doc
213 Posts
Got mine in the mail today! Thanks rpcraft for the sweet hook up!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got mine yesterday, and the photos do not do these patches justice! Thanks again for the generous offer. If you ever get down to the original Salt Lick southwest of Austin, give me a holler and I'll buy you a beer and some barbecue (...and show you some of the twistiest roads in the Texas Hill Country!).

241 - 260 of 265 Posts