Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
221 - 240 of 265 Posts

·
Tool & Die
2,187 Posts
This is the first time i've seen this thread. I like the patches and stickers. Would be interested in both. Anyone made any progress on ordering some?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Guys, sorry to say I got distracted by work for a few months and although I did some initial research most of the patch companies I talked to did chicken shit work (at least to my taste). I have not abandoned this, but with my work a travel a ton and that's pretty much taken me out of the loop since the last time I posted. I am coming into my slow non coverage times so I will probably pick it up and I will also have time to run around and find a proper place to make some patches.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would be in for a couple. Anyone putting the order together?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Ahhh, I had kinda sorta volunteered but my schedule keeps getting hi-jacked. Let me get past the Thanksgiving holidays here and I will get back on it. I had reaserched some online but the prices online were a little outlandish so I just gotta find a local place to get some done. I'll probably look at getting a batch of 25 or 50, whichever turns out to be most economical. Maybe some stickers to match as well...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Ahhh, I had kinda sorta volunteered but my schedule keeps getting hi-jacked. Let me get past the Thanksgiving holidays here and I will get back on it. I had reaserched some online but the prices online were a little outlandish so I just gotta find a local place to get some done. I'll probably look at getting a batch of 25 or 50, whichever turns out to be most economical. Maybe some stickers to match as well...
Look at these guys. Only 50 is min. and good price ($3.97 for 75% for min 50). I think you can easily get 50 ordered at $5 ea.
Embroidered Patches Pricing - American Patch & Emblem Company

·
Registered
434 Posts
Any word on the patches and stickers?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would take both stickers and patches

·
Registered
434 Posts
Awesome. Thank you. Now we just need to get the patches going :)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Yeah I am still looking into the patches as well guys, sorry for the delays. It's a bit of a challenge with xmas money being tight right now (can't have the kiddies with coal in the stockings). I'm looking at late January or February before I can spend the money. I was thinking a 4 inch oval patch as originally mentioned at the beginning of the thread. If someone else is checking into this give me a PM so we do not both do the same work. FYI as of today I am just waiting on a quote and then will figure out when to make the purchase based on that.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I can volunteer and get this done if you all want. If we can get 50 pre-ordered, I think I can get them down to $5 each shipped. Let me know if you want me to take this on.

221 - 240 of 265 Posts