Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/girls! Cool site you have here. Hey SportyChic..was wondering where you went off to, glad to see you again:D

I have been riding for a little over 3 1/2 years now. I started out on a 03 two fiddy that screamed like a demon when riding her. I have had my 03 R6 for a couple of years and I don't plan on getting rid of her anytime soon..actually would like to add more to the stable;)

Keep the rubber side down!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LittleNinja said:
There goes the neighborhood! :D

hmmm...oh yeah?? what neighborhood? there was none left when I got here after...you! snap!;) :D

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Oh my ya'll are coming from everywhere! You have no idea what you have stepped into but welcome aboard! :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:cool: that's right the chicks are taking over!! whoo hoo step back boys!!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
herass meant nothing to me I swear!

·
Super Moderator
4,539 Posts
Cheers & it's always good to see more women in the sport. There are never enough around when we come into the pits & need someone to put the bike on the stand & clean our helmets :D

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
You start in on how warm it is & you can kiss my froozen a$$.

...and welcome :)

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
Lord Duckhunter said:
it's always good to see more women in There are never enough around when we come into the pits & need someone to put the bike on the stand & clean our helmets :D
Ummmmm i think I will have you do that for me! Pit B**ch! And you will serve as my personal Umbrella BOY! ;)

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Oh my... fisty ones aren't they? And here I thought Sporty was the only one with the attitude :D

Group hug?

·
Super Moderator
4,539 Posts
I suppose you could say that everyone has an El Guapo. For some, shyness may be an El Guapo. For others, lack of education may be an El Guapo. But for us, El Guapo is a large ugly man who wants to kill us!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts