Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a new girl here from Western PA. I don't have a bike right now. Sold mine after an accident where I shattered my left wrist. In the process of getting a new one but I'm actually thinking about going with a street and trail this time. Damn I must be getting old!

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Welcome aboard... Glad to hear you are in the process of getting a new bike. When the time comes we will be glad to answer any questions you might have.
Oh, good luck with our MotoGP season pool.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Welcome...
Sorry to hear about accident, but glad to hear you're ok & willing to get back up on the horse. What bike ya thinkin?

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Welcome aboard and dual sport is a great way to go!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
You had me at "Hi All"

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Show-Off!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
winterstar76 said:
Just a new girl here from Western PA. I don't have a bike right now. Sold mine after an accident where I shattered my left wrist. In the process of getting a new one but I'm actually thinking about going with a street and trail this time. Damn I must be getting old!
winterstar, I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome you to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if there is anything I can do to make it more comfortable, please, let me know. :wub:

Now, I assume you've heard that a pic will be required, and that full body shots are the standard.
Swimwear is preferred. :devil2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.