Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm Angela, hondaf4iguy told me about this place. I used to go over to 600rr.net about every day, but haven't been in probably 2 months. Hopefully there will be some good discussions over here. :)

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Welcome aboard Angela! Mostly inane dicussions thus far but should improve when the weather starts to warm up!

·
Left Hand Suzuki Method
844 Posts
Wholly smokes your alive...hahaha. Welcome to the new safe house! Are you super stoked since your long lost love is coming back to the states?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm alive, one of these days I'll make it back to .net, just been extremely busy.

dayrock, I can't even tell you how happy I am he is coming back!!! I'm just ticked the first race I'll get to this year is Road America. :mad: Daytona just isn't workable vacation wise this year and we have something else scheduled during the weekend of Barber. I know he misses me! haha But there are two Mid-O rounds this year so that has me VERY excited.

Yeah, anyone know someone that might be interested in purchasing a used Yosh for a 600RR, sometime down the road? Ya'll know I'm gonna have to get that Boz Exhaust. I think they should give me the first one available. :D

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh he's a hockey player all right. Plays right here too. Nice guy, very intense. That picture is from the show Making The Cut, he was one of the finalists. Don't know how he ended up here, poor guy. I knew lil' would appreciate it. :)

·
Left Hand Suzuki Method
844 Posts
Well welcome back and make sure to take some good pics at the races. Some of the umbrella girls too; keep us sedated, hahaha!

I laughed pretty hard when I saw the exhaust in RRX... too, too funny!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts