Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Wow, I'm just impressed that an R6 hit 155!

·
Registered
465 Posts
That may be the fastest of all-time in the state," said Trooper Ryan Riley of Troop A

They need to come down to Florida...I have seen guys go faster than that and have been on the back of a bike at 167mph.

You play..you gotta pay!!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
RSixxy said:
That may be the fastest of all-time in the state," said Trooper Ryan Riley of Troop A

They need to come down to Florida...I have seen guys go faster than that and have been on the back of a bike at 167mph.

You play..you gotta pay!!

Good thing you had your visor down:sweatdrop:

·
Registered
465 Posts
dadogs said:
Good thing you had your visor down:sweatdrop:
LOL and guess what..I was holding on tight..probably too tight because the guy said I was squeezing the breath out of him...:oops: I don't know my own strength sometimes:001_tt2: but I didn't want to fall off no sireee. It was going on a clover leaf too, not on a straightaway

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
RSixxy said:
LOL and guess what..I was holding on tight..probably too tight because the guy said I was squeezing the breath out of him...:oops: I don't know my own strength sometimes:001_tt2: but I didn't want to fall off no sireee. It was going on a clover leaf too, not on a straightaway
I don't think anyone on here would mind you squeezing them :blush:

·
Registered
465 Posts
dadogs said:
I don't think anyone on here would mind you squeezing them :blush:
awww :( but I wouldn't want to take someone's breath away LOL

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RSixxy said:
Tsk, tsk, tsk! :nono: Did we learn nothing from Brat a Tat?

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
JohnnyB said:
Don't listen to dadogs....he's had his balls cut off!!

JohnnyB

Not yet, still 3 days of freedom left!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Evad101 said:
Tsk, tsk, tsk! :nono: Did we learn nothing from Brat a Tat?
You didn't read all my post...I hung on tightly!! (and visor was securely locked in position):001_tt2:

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
I have to agree with Rsixxy! I have been on the back of gixxer1k's bike at 189mph. I was holding on for dear life...actually locked on for dear life. But he never does that unless i tell him to and he gives me the signal that he is about to do it. I had my visor up though........NOT!!!!!!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
LittleNinja said:
I have to agree with Rsixxy! I have been on the back of gixxer1k's bike at 189mph. I was holding on for dear life...actually locked on for dear life. But he never does that unless i tell him to and he gives me the signal that he is about to do it. I had my visor up though........NOT!!!!!!

I smell bad sushi here.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
ragdoll said:
I'd like to see what the the final judgement will be in court.
The judge is a woman, that kid is screwed. A lot of my female friends think my hobby is silly anyway, I can only imagine a judge's reaction to such excessive speed. LittleNinja, Sixxy, you are exceptions, not the rule, so please don't butcher me for bringing gender into this.:flowers:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Bock919 said:
The judge is a woman, that kid is screwed. A lot of my female friends think my hobby is silly anyway, I can only imagine a judge's reaction to such excessive speed. LittleNinja, Sixxy, you are exceptions, not the rule, so please don't butcher me for bringing gender into this.:flowers:
I can't butcher you.....because I agree with you! :D I can say that sometimes I am a female male chauvenist (sp?) LOL Women can be very idiotic at times. Sad that your female friends think your hobby is silly...they don't know what they are missing. My female friends that don't ride think what I do is great and they wish they had the courage to do it ;). Some of the male friends (that don't ride) respect that I ride but think I am crazy!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts