Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Wanna free cat?
1,127 Posts
when i look at the comments of our fellow forum members than i dont see any signs of mature adults at all.

any person with little comman sense cannot take these all rotten apples as sane in the first place. anyways i dont wish to play with stool. let those play who wish to but i have no such desire.

when i look at the comments of our fellow forum members than i dont see any signs of mature adults at all.

any person with little comman sense cannot take these all rotten apples as sane in the first place. anyways i dont wish to play with stool. let those play who wish to but i have no such desire.

when i look at the comments of our fellow forum members

·
Wanna free cat?
1,127 Posts
Plz excuse, guys. Day drankin' again. What I meant to say is that I wanna poke this soo bad. Feeding the trolls is hard to abstain from sometimes. Retirement and boredom take their toll. Thanks to the mods for keeping this activity to a minimum. I still wanna poke it for the entertainment factor, but ya can't play with shit and not cum out stankin.

·
McTavish
6,464 Posts
Plz excuse, guys. Day drankin' again. What I meant to say is that I wanna poke this soo bad. Feeding the trolls is hard to abstain from sometimes. Retirement and boredom take their toll. Thanks to the mods for keeping this activity to a minimum. I still wanna poke it for the entertainment factor, but ya can't play with shit and not cum out stankin.
Can't resist yanking the tail of the dragon, eh?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts