Homie don't play dat.

Ribeye was great last night.

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
when i look at the comments of our fellow forum members than i dont see any signs of mature adults at all.

any person with little comman sense cannot take these all rotten apples as sane in the first place. anyways i dont wish to play with stool. let those play who wish to but i have no such desire.

when i look at the comments of our fellow forum members than i dont see any signs of mature adults at all.

any person with little comman sense cannot take these all rotten apples as sane in the first place. anyways i dont wish to play with stool. let those play who wish to but i have no such desire.

when i look at the comments of our fellow forum members

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
Plz excuse, guys. Day drankin' again. What I meant to say is that I wanna poke this soo bad. Feeding the trolls is hard to abstain from sometimes. Retirement and boredom take their toll. Thanks to the mods for keeping this activity to a minimum. I still wanna poke it for the entertainment factor, but ya can't play with shit and not cum out stankin.

Reactions: Islandboy

·
McTavish
6,309 Posts
Plz excuse, guys. Day drankin' again. What I meant to say is that I wanna poke this soo bad. Feeding the trolls is hard to abstain from sometimes. Retirement and boredom take their toll. Thanks to the mods for keeping this activity to a minimum. I still wanna poke it for the entertainment factor, but ya can't play with shit and not cum out stankin.
Can't resist yanking the tail of the dragon, eh?

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
Well either way, take a week off to think about it. I insist...
What a great response. Gimme another beer.

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
Damn strait! What's up canuck? Did I spell that right?

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
The canuck part. We spell 'straight' as 'Strait' in Texas, cuz George n stuff

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
Ima throw this out there on ya... You were here when I arrived 5/13 and your input has been invaluable. It's good to see old faces

21 - 35 of 35 Posts