1,788 Posts
And of course, the Zombie gun

Machine gun Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

And remember...

People in nature Human Organism Gesture Font

·
2fas4MEnow
90 Posts
the more guns you got the more you say not/waco aint that far away from where you are no matter where you are

·
`
3,862 Posts
NSA Data Collection site being erected in Utah as I type.

The top NSA guy says it won't be for capturing "public" information, but I bet he would shit in your mouth and call it an "Organic Brownie"

Hahaha. Just noticed the date on your post Bigdaa. Snowden leaked in the end of May. You posted this in the mid April. Who are you Bigdaa? :lurker-eating-popco :lol:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,728 Posts
Hahaha. Just noticed the date on your post Bigdaa. Snowden leaked in the end of May. You posted this in the mid April. Who are you Bigdaa? :lurker-eating-popco :lol:
Apparently I am one of a dying breed in the US, a guy who loves his country and hates fascism.

Things are not like they were when we were born here amigo, and only we have the power to keep things from turning into the shit brownie of death we are all being "asked" to eat.

·
Tool & Die
2,187 Posts
^+1 Too many politicians these days think they know better than the citizens they are supposed to represent and serve. Makes me sick. :rant-rave:

On a separate note, Flycatcher, my grandfather fought in WWII and gave me a bayonet before he died, I believe it matches the 4th one down in your picture there. Do you have any information about that particular one?

·
Road Pilot
1,366 Posts
if i had a hundred (not saying that) or ( if) I had one in my pocket now, i wouldn't tell it either.. Guess I'm paranoid, a conspiracy theory guy, or what ever. Not trying to spoil anybodys fun or throw water on the thread. just sayin we living in a crazy day in america and keeping some stuff to yourself might be wise (what you got, or what you don't got, i wish all good men had a hundred guns ) please don't take any offence by me.....just sayin :cool: . lew
This is why I sold ALL of my guns. :innocent:

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Just got a holder for this bad boy. Haven't even shot it yet.

Wood Shotgun Hardwood Door Wood stain

Hand Arm Sleeve Grey Finger

Comfort Luggage and bags Tints and shades Bumper Thigh

·
Super Moderator
4,544 Posts
That is the correct brand, but check out their actual website as they have a selection of holsters made specifically to fit many different models rather than settling for a universal fit.

·
Why not?
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I dont feel like starting a new thread for this something that can be answered here.

So my trigger finger has been itching to shoot something new and the finger decided that only a 10mm can take care of the itch. I have been looking at the Glock 20 but am not entirely sold yet.

1. How many of you have a 10mm?
2. What make and model?
3. What has been your experience with the gun?

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
4,544 Posts
I dont feel like starting a new thread for this something that can be answered here.

So my trigger finger has been itching to shoot something new and the finger decided that only a 10mm can take care of the itch. I have been looking at the Glock 20 but am not entirely sold yet.

1. How many of you have a 10mm?
2. What make and model?
3. What has been your experience with the gun?

Thanks in advance.
One of my biggest gun regrets is selling my s&w 1006. 10mm is kind of like riding an rc51. Very challenging to do it correctly and well, but very rewarding when you get it right. The .40 was designed from the 10mm as a more user friendly round.

Ammo for it is a little bit on the rare side and not exactly cheap either.

The glock is a good choice if you decide to move forward with it.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Mossberg 500. Remington 870, you can customize the shit out of both shotguns and then change it back and forth.
I agree with the Remington 870... My whole family has them and they're great guns... I have an 1100 that I really like, but obviously that's not a pump so doesn't apply here...

21 - 40 of 784 Posts