Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

!!!GUNS!!!

20K views 783 replies 68 participants last post by  Sniper-x 
NSA Data Collection site being erected in Utah as I type.

The top NSA guy says it won't be for capturing "public" information, but I bet he would shit in your mouth and call it an "Organic Brownie"

I have a colleague who's convinced the government is spying on him, told him it's not necessary since you post everything on facebook ;-)

Rich
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sometimes the truth can be very funny in a twisted sort of way!:laugh::blink:

Hahaha. Just noticed the date on your post Bigdaa. Snowden leaked in the end of May. You posted this in the mid April. Who are you Bigdaa? :lurker-eating-popco :lol:
Apparently I am one of a dying breed in the US, a guy who loves his country and hates fascism.

Things are not like they were when we were born here amigo, and only we have the power to keep things from turning into the shit brownie of death we are all being "asked" to eat.

That video clip is hands down, the funniest thing I've seen on the internet since Democrats on an Escalator. Unfkn believable. I watched it twice and LMFAO the whole way thru both times. Brilliant!

Thanks Hornet Man.
I agree. I got a big kick out of that.:clap:

Freakin' cheaper than my balls............... :(

Buddy got an M&P AR. 1:9 twist, collapsable, 16" $699 at Turners LA over Christmas.

I kinda mate whatever upper I want to the two lowers I have, morrow.

I bought my most recent upper from Palmetto State Armory.

It's a 20" 1:7 HB with a picatinny rail rear and standard front sight.

Now, LDH will call it a pop gun but he lives pretty close to Frisco, so take it with a grain of salt.

Whatever you buy, keep your options open for optics which means an A3 configuration (removable carry handle)

I like the fast twist to push the heavier slower ammo.

I do not suggest anything slower than a 1:9 twist.

If you buy a separate lower, fully built and get it for 3-3.5 bills, you can get an upper for about 4 bills delivered that is turnkey and ready to go.

As for the variety out there, there is plenty and voodoo listed one as well.

You live in a free state unlike voodoo and I so hunting down a new piece of iron should be a cake walk.

I'll help you off line if you like.

Man, that made my day! No kidding!

LD, I got plenty of boot in my M1 Garand and my 458 Win Mag.

Maybe I'll let you shoot that last one some time. Show you what a real cartridge is like.

Have good dental insurance :)

Nice upper..............

You mean that big ass almost 500gr round that travels about as far as someone throwing a rock off a bridge? :D
I am glad you included the bridge:laugh:

Don't tell anyone but I am keeping the boys out of school to take em chootin' today.

Glock 40

Mini 14

M1 Garand

870 Riot

We gots to take mom's old laptop (it's a crap top ever since she slammed it closed once too often) and make sure we "wipe" the hard drive clean.

We went, the range nazis closed the place for fire danger.

Never mind that the back country is full of bears and cougars with matches and crack pipes.......:whistling:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.