Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
if i had a hundred (not saying that) or ( if) I had one in my pocket now, i wouldn't tell it either.. Guess I'm paranoid, a conspiracy theory guy, or what ever. Not trying to spoil anybodys fun or throw water on the thread. just sayin we living in a crazy day in america and keeping some stuff to yourself might be wise (what you got, or what you don't got, i wish all good men had a hundred guns ) please don't take any offence by me.....just sayin :cool: . lew

·
Registered
157 Posts
I actually agree with you Lew. People don't realize the extent of how public this kind of information is. All one really needs is a common IP address and similar usernames compiled for one person to start googling and finding information. Once its on the internet, it's nearly permanent.

It's not conspiracy theory, its reality. Hell, even your current or future employer can google your name to find dirt you likely don't even know.
pvster, there are several reasons i wrote what i wrote ( and wasn't meanin to be a smart a-- ) but will say this ( IF ) i had a pretty one in my pocket right now it wouldn't be comin out of my pocket for look and see purposes.... nuff said.:eek: lew

1 - 2 of 2 Posts