Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2fas4MEnow
90 Posts
the more guns you got the more you say not/waco aint that far away from where you are no matter where you are

·
2fas4MEnow
90 Posts
you guys should check out FULL AUTO FIREARMS in El Campo Tx .......lots of hard candy + you can burn some clips (pricey tho).......i pass thru El C a lot and see their sign on US 59.....seems like a good place to to check your aggression Quotient

·
2fas4MEnow
90 Posts
ORDER ARMS

you badass glocksuckers are a JOKE... the only people who deserve the right to bear arms are those who have earned the right by HONORABLY serving in the US military :yes: ... gun show trolls decked in merc gear and slinging an AR ... range warriors going full auto at dead cars ... REAL FUCKING BADDDDDasses ... talking home defense shit, like who the fuck wants in your shithouse ???? think you're a man, try a year in Bahgdad, Chechnya, Sierra Leone, Pakistan, Iraq, east Africa etc etc ... the kid in the pic is 1000x the soldier you never could be ... nothing like some idiot dentist & buds patrolling the texas border in new jeeps just itchin to interdict a starving peon ... there's a 10000 george zimmermans drooling around looking for an imagined perp ... all the while the NRAers keep shelling the $$$ to the pols for pistols cabal ...as long as the US government allows these gun monkeys to strap the rest of america will continue to needlessly bleed ... AMERICA needs to stand for, by, and with those that have faithfully served and against these pathetic dregs ... HAPPY 4th of July & SEMPER WHY

Attachments

·
2fas4MEnow
90 Posts
Bigwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He has a disdain for our Men and Women in uniform.

How do I know?

His inclusion of "SEMPER WHY" in the rant..
... WRONG !!! ... USMC ( mos 0351 ) ... i have disdain for gun trolls ... sorry to offend those who think assault weapons are badges of manhood ... gunned up trolls are an insult to those who serve america by having to carry a weapon as part of their job ( military & law enforcement ) ... you boys should try paintball warring if you want to play like Sgt Rock >:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts