Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Why not?
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a lot of threads that have pictures or various guns but not one thread dedicated to our toys. I want to start a thread that is dedicated to Guns and the likes.
Ill start with some of my toys.
1. Ruger 10/22
2. M&P 9- carry gun
3. Ruger sr22
4. Weatherby 7mm rem mag
5. Benelli Super sport 12g
6. Benelli M2 12G
7. M&P 15

Enjoy

Now lets see yours. even if you have already posted pics in other threads i am sure we would love to see them here too.

Attachments

·
Why not?
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for showing us your guns bpolunin, you have some nice ones there.
Lew and PV I understand where you two are coming from completely and if i owned some guns that were not registered i wouldnt make them knowledge to the general public. However the guns that i am showing are already on record of me being the owner so i have no problem showing them. I hope that you enjoyed what i had to show.
For those of you that dont mind showing the goods i would love to see them.

...And yes facebook is evil!

·
Why not?
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice Gun Voodoo. A friend of mine has one that has a super soft grip. it is like holding and shooting a very powerful marshmallow.

·
Why not?
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I dont feel like starting a new thread for this something that can be answered here.

So my trigger finger has been itching to shoot something new and the finger decided that only a 10mm can take care of the itch. I have been looking at the Glock 20 but am not entirely sold yet.

1. How many of you have a 10mm?
2. What make and model?
3. What has been your experience with the gun?

Thanks in advance.

·
Why not?
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Thanks LDH, the 1006 is also one i was considering... I do wish S&W would make a 10mm M&P but i dont see that happening. As for the ammunition i have been visiting several shops in the area to check availability surprisingly they have it in stock however i plan on working up my own loads.

·
Why not?
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Since this is a gun thread i was wanting to get a feel for the ammo situation in areas besides my own. Here I can get almost everything off the shelves at a decent price (almost pre scare). 22lr being the exception though, it seems to be trickling in more than it was but it is still scarce. how is it in your area?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts