Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 784 Posts

·
Why not?
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a lot of threads that have pictures or various guns but not one thread dedicated to our toys. I want to start a thread that is dedicated to Guns and the likes.
Ill start with some of my toys.
1. Ruger 10/22
2. M&P 9- carry gun
3. Ruger sr22
4. Weatherby 7mm rem mag
5. Benelli Super sport 12g
6. Benelli M2 12G
7. M&P 15

Enjoy

Now lets see yours. even if you have already posted pics in other threads i am sure we would love to see them here too.

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'll jump on this...

Saiga 12 Guage with AK-47 mod
Mauser 'Scout' rifle .308
Intratec Scorpion Tec .22
Glock 21 in .45

Machine gun Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Shotgun

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Machine gun Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
157 Posts
if i had a hundred (not saying that) or ( if) I had one in my pocket now, i wouldn't tell it either.. Guess I'm paranoid, a conspiracy theory guy, or what ever. Not trying to spoil anybodys fun or throw water on the thread. just sayin we living in a crazy day in america and keeping some stuff to yourself might be wise (what you got, or what you don't got, i wish all good men had a hundred guns ) please don't take any offence by me.....just sayin :cool: . lew

·
The Cripple
8,772 Posts
if i had a hundred (not saying that) or ( if) I had one in my pocket now, i wouldn't tell it either.. Guess I'm paranoid, a conspiracy theory guy, or what ever. Not trying to spoil anybodys fun or throw water on the thread. just sayin we living in a crazy day in america and keeping some stuff to yourself might be wise (what you got, or what you don't got, i wish all good men had a hundred guns ) please don't take any offence by me.....just sayin :cool: . lew
I actually agree with you Lew. People don't realize the extent of how public this kind of information is. All one really needs is a common IP address and similar usernames compiled for one person to start googling and finding information. Once its on the internet, it's nearly permanent.

It's not conspiracy theory, its reality. Hell, even your current or future employer can google your name to find dirt you likely don't even know.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I actually agree with you Lew. People don't realize the extent of how public this kind of information is. All one really needs is a common IP address and similar usernames compiled for one person to start googling and finding information. Once its on the internet, it's nearly permanent.

It's not conspiracy theory, its reality. Hell, even your current or future employer can google your name to find dirt you likely don't even know.
pvster, there are several reasons i wrote what i wrote ( and wasn't meanin to be a smart a-- ) but will say this ( IF ) i had a pretty one in my pocket right now it wouldn't be comin out of my pocket for look and see purposes.... nuff said.:eek: lew

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,718 Posts
NSA Data Collection site being erected in Utah as I type.

The top NSA guy says it won't be for capturing "public" information, but I bet he would shit in your mouth and call it an "Organic Brownie"

·
Why not?
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for showing us your guns bpolunin, you have some nice ones there.
Lew and PV I understand where you two are coming from completely and if i owned some guns that were not registered i wouldnt make them knowledge to the general public. However the guns that i am showing are already on record of me being the owner so i have no problem showing them. I hope that you enjoyed what i had to show.
For those of you that dont mind showing the goods i would love to see them.

...And yes facebook is evil!

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
non fluted cylinder is available on a few of the Super Blackhawks, this one came with the standard Dragoon grip frame, I did the Bisely grip frame conversion since the Dragoon grip is too small for my hands then sent it to Ajax to have the grip panels fit to the frame, I also did the freespin pawl and oversized cylinder pin while it was apart, after some polishing work I got the trigger to break around 1.5 to 1.75 lbs.

·
Cat Herder
1,788 Posts
I don't think I made one post last year. Tragic. This thread however is too tempting.

It should be noted that all firearms pictured here were lost in a tragic boating accident.

My service rifle collection.

And matching bayonets.

Rifles from the top:
Springfield M1903 MK1 (1919)
Mauser K98 (1942)
Mosin Nagant (1928)
Lee-Enfield No1 MKIII (1913)
Arisaka Type 99 (last ditch)

Bayonets are not in the same order.
Springfield
Enfield
Arisaka