Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a chance to purchase one of the best quality slip-ons for your 919. Dan Kyle 866-667-4925 has offered to hook us up with a $100 discount off of his already low prices.

Our cost is Titanium $599 + shipping or Carbon Fiber $669 +shipping.
You can add a PC3 for another $250 which will give you additional savings on the package.

This Group Buy will start May 1, 2006 and run for 10 days ONLY. No exceptions and please do not attempt to purchase early, your order will not get the discount.
You must mention the special spring 919 group buy.
Starting May 1st. you can call Dan Kyle and place your order.

Any questions please direct them to me and not Dan Kyle unless it has something to do with shipping costs.

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Like I said before, YOUR THE MAN MIKE! Thanks for getting this together and thank you Dan!!!!!

Looks like it's 20 bucks for shipping.....Least that's what's on his website.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great deal, Mike. My compliments for putting it together.
It may be worthwhile to note that the pic you posted of the Titanium version is the "original" model, whereas the newer, Gen 2 cans have different "banding" at the rear, a smaller core dia., as well as longer nozzles.
Just an observation...
Z

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Group Buy Starts 04/13/2006

Dan says "start the Group Buy" so as of Thursday 4/13/06 you can call Dan Kyle and place your order.
This special offer will end on 4/23/06 no exceptions.

Don't forget to mention the special spring 919 group buy.

·
Church of the Holy Smoke
1,085 Posts
Done deal! Ahhh.... Sweet!

Thanks again Mike, for setting this up.

·
Church of the Holy Smoke
1,085 Posts
m51142 said:
CF or Ti??? Inquiring minds want to know.
I got the Ti bro! The CF look great on certain colors.. I think the Ti looks best with the asphault color. That's just my opinion tho.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MotoCycho said:
I got the Ti bro! The CF look great on certain colors.. I think the Ti looks best with the asphault color. That's just my opinion tho.
Cool... Post up some pics when they are installed.:thumbup1:

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
You think you're in love now?

Wait till you get em on the bike and fire it up for the first time!

·
Church of the Holy Smoke
1,085 Posts
Man.. I haven't washed the 9er since probably September... it looks like hell too. She's gotta have a bath before I slip on those new SATO's.

BUGS!

DUST!

SPOTS!

SPLATTER!

Crap! Looks like a damn rat bike. Thanks a lot Mike. ;)

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
I wonder if he'd toss a ZX10R sato Ti in there at discount:whistling:

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bigdaa said:
I wonder if he'd toss a ZX10R sato Ti in there at discount:whistling:
No harm in asking. Mention that you are a WristTwister member, you can even throw my name in there for what it's worth.:confused1:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Maybe, just maybe I can put my shiiithooks on some of that tax return soo.:stir:

And cycho, your Hornet looks poopy. Give her some TLC or find a horsehead on your pillow. It's up to you.

Bet no one would ever think they'd see "poopy" "TLC" and "Horsehead" in the same sentence.

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
That's great you guys are all getting in on the Sato group buy. Can't wait to read all of the feedback after you get them installed.

Cool thing for you to organize, Mike. You da man. BTW - you haven't mentioned what type you're buying for yourself.

·
Church of the Holy Smoke
1,085 Posts
Mine just arrived today. Man these things are sweet to look at. Almost too pretty to put on the bike. I still didn't get a chance to clean this thing yet... and it freakin' snowed today if you can believe that? Now it's way too cold to go out and wash her down. I don't know if I can wait to install after the bath she so desperately needs before I bolt these on. Man this sucks! Arrrgggh!

Look how pretty though....

1 - 20 of 89 Posts