Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Legal in 50 states
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all. I haven't been around in ages, but this place was my first thought for trying to move my spare tank and tail. I bought them here ages ago and never used them. In fact, they are still in the box in which I received them. I just want them to go to a good home. I bought them to swap out for track days. There is a dent on either side of the tank, and the tail has been previously repaired.

I'm asking $75. No clue what I paid for them, but I know it was more. I'm cleaning out my garage, and I want them gone, pronto.

I would love to sell them local - DFW Area, TX. Willing to ship, if buyer pays actual shipping.

More pics available, just ask!

Attachments

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,659 Posts
Last time I saw you I had motorcycles!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,659 Posts
I miss riding......................................

·
Legal in 50 states
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
😮🙁
My current stable houses my 2020 CB650R, a 2015 CB300f, and a 1985 Magna 700. Hubs and I are in the process of bobbing out the Magna.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,659 Posts
Very nice. A bobbed Magna sounds very very interesting. I can picture it in my head and hope that you post progress photos for us to see.

·
Legal in 50 states
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do. Though, project is on hold until fall. It's freaking hot here in Dallas, and the COVID has jacked up our income stream.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,659 Posts
10-4 Brawler. I bet it's 3 showers-a-day time in Dallas.........................

·
Wanna free cat?
777 Posts
"Hey y'all. I haven't been around in ages"

Howdy, stranger! Good to know you're still kickin!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts