Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Gang

I've been a member here since 2009 but have been mostly absent for a few years. I have this awesome 919 that I haven't been riding and it's time to let her go to a new home. Asking $5900. If that's not realistic, I'll negotiate.

Here's my CL ad: 2007 Honda 919 Hornet CB900f - motorcycles/scooters - by owner -...

PM here or call for best response: 443-878-4469.

605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea what the market will pay. Had to start somewhere.

I could probably get more putting it back to stock and selling off the upgrade parts but that's a lot of work and the bike is so much nicer as it sits.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Amazing bike. I've been thinking about a new clutch or clutch and brake lever, how do you like those levers?

Kinda surprised you left the OEM light in place, with all those upgrades, I would have guessed a nice LED would have been added. My bike is nearly 100% stock and I did the LED headlight.

I remember when Kyle was blowing out one of those PCIII USB for $50 and he wouldn't sell it to me because I'm in California.

GL with the sale.

605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Amazing bike. I've been thinking about a new clutch or clutch and brake lever, how do you like those levers?

Kinda surprised you left the OEM light in place, with all those upgrades, I would have guessed a nice LED would have been added. My bike is nearly 100% stock and I did the LED headlight.

I remember when Kyle was blowing out one of those PCIII USB for $50 and he wouldn't sell it to me because I'm in California.

GL with the sale.
I like the levers. Good fit for my fingers and reach is adjustable.

I'm not sure if I ever rode it at night. If I did, it was just a short distance. So having a 'better' headlight was never a priority.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts