Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story, but I have a Clear Alternatives integrated LED taillight assembly unmolested and sitting in my garage. I have the clear lens on the bike now and would happily send that along in trade for your stock red lens. This is the newer circuit board style that is made to fit the shape of the entire assembly, not the crappy twin round bulbs that suffered rapid harmonic disintegration from the Sato's. $95 on their site. How 'bout $50?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmmm. Enticing offer, but the LED does all the work. CA lists this for $60 and when I send it you won't pay for the shipping. Plus, I still need a stock red lens 'cuz mine is AWOL.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
roktbox said:
Hmmmm. Enticing offer, but the LED does all the work. CA lists this for $60 and when I send it you won't pay for the shipping. Plus, I still need a stock red lens 'cuz mine is AWOL.
I can sweeten the offer by including 2 red bulbs which would allow you to use the clear lens. It's a much nicer look than the stock red lens.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have the red bulbs in there now and other riders can barely see the taillight light up much less some cagette doing her makeup. I'll hold out for just ten more of your hard earned dollars. :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Appreciate the counter offer, just don't think they are worth the extra $10. If you change your mind send me a email.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
turn_1 said:
Shouldnt this be in the For Sale section????
Apparently so. Next time around I'll have my advertising agency post up for me instead of my marketing group. :surrender:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts