Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are looking at a 2006 Yamaha YZF-R1 Raven edition, black on black that has been turned into a sit up right "street fighter" or "naked" superbike. The following has been done to the motorcycle: Custom upper triple clamp with UK Renthal superbike bars, ASV levers, Lane splitter bar end mirrors, braided steel brake lines (front & rear), top of the line Ohlins rear shock, custom Sargent seat, 90 degree valve stems on both wheels, Dunlop Q3 tires, upgraded front fork springs, LED headlight (high & low beam), custom fully adjustable rear sets (foot pegs, passenger seat delete rear cowling and front sprocket changed to minus 1 tooth from stock. This means more bottom end acceleration and a usable six gear. Another plus, it has a Power Commander III USB programmable with a Yoshimura slip on map. This is due to the fact that the factory (oem) pipes have had a "baffelectomy" so it maintains that sleek stock look, yet sounds great, like a pair of nice slip-on pipes. The registration is current till July 2022 and I have the title in my hand. This bike is a true blast to ride and as a modern day sport bike goes comfortable. Full disclosure: This bike does have a "salvaged" title. The only reason was due to a minor accident where the fairing and fairing stay were damaged. Based on the cost of these items the insurance company declared it a "total loss" even though all of the damage was strictly cosmetic. That is why I decided to turn it into a naked street fighter. At the time of inspection, I can show the prospective buyer pictures from the accident that caused it to be "salvaged". It was all plastic damage and should not have been declared a "salvage". Serious inquiries only, no low ball offers, scammers or brokers trying to get me to list with you. I don't need to sell the M/C, just not riding it anymore.

Please call or text me directly at 310-920-2202

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts