Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

A thread was forward to a board I frequent. Funny posts on the thread so I thought I'd check this place out. Just a dude from Cali lucky enough to live and work near Hwy 1.....................

·
Interceptor!
453 Posts
Welcome to the web capital of people off their meds. Nice place, I swear!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Oh great, another one from Cali. Well, it's still not as bad as being from Tampa.:taz:

Welcome. Just don't post how beautifully wonderful the weather is where you are.:mad:

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Yeah, us northerners are getting a little stir crazy... :wacko:

Welcome

·
Registered
465 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
Oh great, another one from Cali. Well, it's still not as bad as being from Tampa.:taz:
Welcome. Just don't post how beautifully wonderful the weather is where you are.:mad:

hmpf your jumblie privledges have been revoked:death: LOL

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Welcome Fonseca... pay no attention to Motohead or Sporty when she's on her BJ week! :w00t:

Lived in San Jose for a few years way back then and visit Santa Cruz quiet often... cold freakin water even in the summer though!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RC51_CBRXX said:

We are getting plenty of rain this season. Glad I have dirt bikes. They are great in the rain...............................off road of course!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RC90 said:
Welcome Fonseca... pay no attention to Motohead or Sporty when she's on her BJ week! :w00t:

Lived in San Jose for a few years way back then and visit Santa Cruz quiet often... cold freakin water even in the summer though!
I live in LA for years the water quite polluted now. We surfed at Huntington or Newport anyway. LA beachs sucked. San Jose has become like LA sadly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bigdaa said:
No street ride, fonz?
04 BMW K1200GT for sport touring, commuting and hauing girls around on. I had an XR650L Honda converted to supermoto for rain rides or when I want to piss off the Ducs and R6 kids on the more technical sections of the Santa Cruz Mountains. I sold the XR and am looking for a track day bike now.

Motocross riding mostly this time of year every weekend. It's way better than the gym if you do enough hard laps.

GSXR1K more than likely for the track. There's lots of em for sale out here already track prepped......................

1 - 14 of 14 Posts