Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
That is the most advanced shockwave game I've seen.

How do you go across that flippin rope?

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
dadogs, did I ever mentioned how much I am hating you right now? I'm stuck on this mofo of a game, got calls from customers asking me about their orders and I can't seem to be able to stay away from this pos game!!! :poop:

I knew better though! :blushing:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ragdoll said:
That is the most advanced shockwave game I've seen.

How do you go across that flippin rope?

Don't ask me dude.........I'm ready to throw my computer out the window:cursing:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RC90 said:
dadogs, did I ever mentioned how much I am hating you right now? I'm stuck on this mofo of a game, got calls from customers asking me about their orders and I can't seem to be able to stay away from this pos game!!! :poop:

I knew better though! :blushing:

I have a harder one if you're interested ha!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Bastid!!! I was stuck on the lever that opens and closes the gates... I figured out a way to get to the other side by clicking on the right window. Got out, I went up the ladder to where the rope is and threw it down... fine. Now, I am stuck here with no where to go

If you enter any of those two holes (blue aquaducts), it takes you to the other side of the chasm but there's no exit. If you go up/backwards (to the back of where the guy is looking) you go to where you first go the rope. If you go forward, it takes you to where the water is falling down.

Dammit to hell dadogs!!! :D

Bring on the harder one baby!!! ;)

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Your post is too confusing... I don't need this in my life right now dadogs! Ahhhhhh!!! This is going to take me the rest of the day(work day, that is) to figure out.

EDIT: Try going up the rope so you can shut the water off with one of the valves. Then go down the rope and go into that trap door. If you are in the place I think you are at. If you are, you have a long ways to go before you get to where I decided I hate the world and wish computers never existed.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How in the hell did you get a snap shot of the screen?????

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
dadogs said:
How in the hell did you get a snap shot of the screen?????
Use the PrtScn button on your keyboard (this will take a snapshot of it) and use whichever image editor you want to paste the image there (I use Macromedia Fireworks). Crop the image to the resolution you like and save it as a gif or jpg to your desktop or a place that you'll find it later then, post it to imagecash or imageshack. Once you upload the image, it will give you a bunch of links to use (I usually use the one linking the image straight to the pic), copy the link.

Come back to the forum and open the Image HTML codes (without the "*" of course) [*img]paste the link here [*/img].

Easy :D

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Try going up the rope so you can shut the water off with one of the valves
Can't remember seeing any valves but I'll give it a go... Rats!!!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Spoiler:
Get the paddle turning then ride the pulley

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally finished this piece of crap!!!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
A walkthrough would be nice then!!!

I am about to throw my pc out the window :D

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
I figured out that the water surges out of the down pipes every 15 seconds, but I can't make it up to the top in time. I wanna shoot that stupid little bird!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I believe that I am the only asshat that can't even get to that part!!! :( :(

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Why can't I edit my posts? I only see the quote button! Oh well...

I swear, I have never waisted more time on a shockwave game as I have on this one... :D

Here's a blow by blow of what I have done so far. It seems that I haven't gone nowhere in such a long time but I just omitted the 4 hours I spent opening and closing valves and going and coming back and forth to try to find a way out :D

dadogs, did I mentioned before how much I hate you? Yes? well, I despise you now!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts