Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The link is to a PDF file, may not work if you don't have Adobe or if you have a funky firewall. Here is an overview:

Vehicles Affected
1995 models: Honda Accord, Acura NSX, Acura 2.5TL
1996 models: All models
1997 models: All models (except for the Honda Passport, Acura Integra Type-R, Acura SLX)

You receive:

At 50k-75k miles, you get a free emissions inspection and any repairs or replacements.
At 75k - 150k miles you get another free emissions inspection and you also get new spark plugs, ignition wires, distributor cap, rotor and oil change for free.
Emissions warranty has been extended to 14 years
You can get reimbursed if you paid for any of the above emmissions parts or repairs.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I'm in the year range, but my exhaust system is in great shape. BOOOO

Now if they had something covering breakage of plastic due to extreme cold, I could get that door handle replaced on my 95 Civic.

Edit: I just shelled out $$$ last summer for plugs, wires, rotor, and cap. Let's see if Honda actually covers all that crap. I'll send out the paperwork from the work tonight.

·
Il bambino e un cani
3,363 Posts
Wonder if that trend will effect RC owners....I'm still waiting for my 00 tank to start leaking....and yes it is considered part of the emissions equipment.
JohnnyB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.