Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jetblast I suppose this would be more directed for you since you are the owner. Do you have a frappr site yet? Might be a good idea to create one so people can post up their where abouts on it etc.

Just a thought:cool:

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
turn_1 said:
Dont talk to me like that! Your liable to get most of the guys on this site...

Excited!!! :p

LOL! Wait til my hubby signs up, between me, him, and Rsixxy....... this place is going to hell!

·
Registered
116 Posts
RSixxy said:
jetblast I suppose this would be more directed for you since you are the owner. Do you have a frappr site yet? Might be a good idea to create one so people can post up their where abouts on it etc.

Just a thought:cool:
yo Sixxy, surprised to see you over here. I never see ya post over at sbn anymore. you have a fallen out over there?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WIM-RC51 said:
The offense was already committed, I say we just issue the spankings anyway. :cool:
Hey I might like that...better watch out there:w00t: hahaha

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
psdavidson said:
yo Sixxy, surprised to see you over here. I never see ya post over at sbn anymore. you have a fallen out over there?
who is this? No I don't post over there anymore...let's just say there was a "falling" out.:001_rolleyes: What is your screen name there?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LittleNinja said:
LOL! Wait til my hubby signs up, between me, him, and Rsixxy....... this place is going to hell!
Whoa sister why are you including me in all this ruckus..I came here to play nice nice:angel: :devil2:

Turn 1---thanks for posting up the linky!! :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
psdavidson said:
R6JUNKIE :thumbup: nice to see ya agian
Oh I know who you are now...nice to see you again too! another rsixer cool!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SportyChick said:
What? No more 'pussy posse' at SBN? :001_rolleyes:
lol..no girl it's actually still there but looks like no one posts up anymore in it..the girls I mean. They do have a calendar out though..so that actually got done and no I am not in it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.