Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Noobie here-
My 919 has sliders installed on the motor mount which I know is not approved of here. I want to just do away with sliders completely. I took off the left side slider and the bolt seems longer than OEM... is there a Honda bolt that normally goes in there? I feel like this bolt came with the sliders and it seems too big.

At least I got my Oberon mirror mounted.

pics:

Attachments

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,606 Posts
Somebody got a service manual that they can look at to help him out? Specs on the bolt would be nice so if push comes to shove he can get one from a tool and bolt supply house like the one here in my town.

·
Shootist357
57 Posts
Hello,

Noobie here-
My 919 has sliders installed on the motor mount which I know is not approved of here. I want to just do away with sliders completely. I took off the left side slider and the bolt seems longer than OEM... is there a Honda bolt that normally goes in there? I feel like this bolt came with the sliders and it seems too big.

At least I got my Oberon mirror mounted.

pics:

If you want to get rid of the sliders, I'd be interested in them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Wanna free cat?
561 Posts
Somebody got a service manual that they can look at to help him out? Specs on the bolt would be nice so if push comes to shove he can get one from a tool and bolt supply house like the one here in my town.
There's a PDF FSManual download available here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts