Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
She can't shoot worth a dam... she's pulling on that damn trigger instead of squeezing on it! I'd bet bigdaa won't even use her with Evad's barrel :taz: :001_tongue:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Wow........I'm kinda speechless. I have "Auto" envy because I never got to shoot an automatic. Somehow, that skinny little gun moll speaks to my soul.
Oops! My single shot just went off!:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SportyChick said:
Maybe if she could take the c0ck out of her mouth when she talks, I could understand what she was saying!
Ah, welcome back Sporty! :w00t:

Havent seen you post in a few days and threads were getting boring with out your wonderful sense of "Sailor Talk!"

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
SportyChick said:
Maybe if she could take the c0ck out of her mouth when she talks, I could understand what she was saying!
Just hold on a bit longer, please.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Did sporty just said the word :censored: ?

Ohhh Ohhh... heads are sure gonna roll now! :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Evad101 said:
Ah, welcome back Sporty! :w00t:

Havent seen you post in a few days and threads were getting boring with out your wonderful sense of "Sailor Talk!"
Yes I'm such a "lady"!

It was nuts here at work last week, worked nearly 19 hours straight the one day trying to get the friggin' busted ass service that I look after working. I swear I could have dropped kicked every single dumb ass engineer here.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I swear I could have dropped kicked every single dumb ass engineer here.
Well, welcome Señorita Norris :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.