Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching TV and all of a sudden I hear In A Gadda Da Vida by Iron Butterfly. Turns out that it is part of the latest commercial from Fidelity Investments.

Anyone else pick up on this? The late 60's were interesting times, sex, drugs and rock n' roll. At least from what I can remember of them!:rockon:

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe I should have asked, how many of you are old enough to remember?

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Great song and time for music. I've been on a Pink Floyd revisit this past week for some reason and just got the latest David Gilmore release. It's not great, but still good music.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
I had a flashback too.... Charlie everywhere... I can't see them! Where am I!?! Oh wait, I'm 23. Nevermind.

G

·
Hey, I must be a real old-timer - I actually saw them in concert playing the tunes from there last album - Metamorphosis and of course, Inagadda was the encore song. I grew up playing bass to songs from them, the Cream (has anyone seen the video of their reunion concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London last May - Its classic Clapton, Bruce and Baker!).

When my kids were younger (they are now all in their 20's) I pretty well had them believing that Iron Butterfly was "classical" music!

·
Left Hand Suzuki Method
844 Posts
Its not nice to pick on your seniors...
You should respect and entertain their short memory spans while they have them... :sleep1: :wheelchair:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
dayrock said:
Its not nice to pick on your seniors...
You should respect and entertain their short memory spans while they have them... :sleep1: :wheelchair:

If I could only remember what this thread was all about....:wheelchair:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.