Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Fishing.

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Islandboy 
#1 ·
Any of you lads into fishing? Got some nice shark this morning. Gummy shark. Very good eating done in a beer batter. Good fight too.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
well that sure doesn't look like any fun... damn

Reactions: CB 919
#4 ·
Yep, I pretty much shat myself when I saw that hook in my hand. Kinda finished fishing for the day. As soon as it happened I pushed the barb all the way through, out the other side. Ouch. You can't see it cause that bit of bait is in the way. The local doctor on the island has a wall collection of hooks that he has cut out of people, hundreds, over the years. I ate the shark that threw the hook.

#18 ·
Loaded up on prawns the other night. The sink would have been close to full but I dropped half off to my Dad on the way home. Got them at a nearby estuary on a dark still night with a dip net and light. The inlet has been blocked by recent storms so the prawns are trapped in the system until we get a lot of rain to fill the river. Normally at this time of year the prawns have left the system to move out to sea.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.