Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Went fishing again today. Got 4 shark and 1 human. Yep that is a hook in my hand. Brought boat home to get side cutters. Had to push hook point through skin so I could cut barb off then pulled hook out. Bugger.
well that sure doesn't look like any fun... damn

Reactions: CB 919

·
919 Rider
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, I pretty much shat myself when I saw that hook in my hand. Kinda finished fishing for the day. As soon as it happened I pushed the barb all the way through, out the other side. Ouch. You can't see it cause that bit of bait is in the way. The local doctor on the island has a wall collection of hooks that he has cut out of people, hundreds, over the years. I ate the shark that threw the hook.

·
919 Rider
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CB 919 what an awesome little mate you have. Love the life jacket. Also looks like you enjoy flying on the water as well as the road. Cheers mate.

·
Registered
200 Posts
You're really doing it tough down there mate.
There used to be a butcher up here that sold King Island grass fed beef,
biggest most tender and tasty rump I've ever had, all hormone and antibiotic free too.

·
McTavish
6,340 Posts
A beautiful winter morning here. Went out for a couple of hours and got a dozen calamari squid, dinner sorted.
I picked a horrible spot to clean them. Not a single person to be seen.
What a scene!
While I love the snow and cold of our winters, the image of yours does look quite tantalizing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts