Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I check the forecast. Saturday "partly cloudy, near 60 degrees" So, first time to go riding in actual decent weather this year. I woke up early and checked the weather on my phone... Already 50 degrees and rising. Sweeeet. I hop out of bed, eat, suit up, and head in the garage. As I open the garage door I notice dark clouds coming in. As I got back to the computer to check the weather, it was already raining. I hate Wisconsin! Now I'm bummed...



 

·
That's nacho cheese!
Joined
·
17,707 Posts
Great Northern Sadness.
Heartbreaking is your situation.
Find inner strength to push on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,182 Posts
I hear you ragdoll... I had to turn my Air Conditioner up to 75 degrees this morning as it was getting cold! :clown:
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RC90 said:
I hear you ragdoll... I had to turn my Air Conditioner up to 75 degrees this morning as it was getting cold! :clown:
List of things I hate:

Wisconsin
RC90
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
awwww sorry to hear that ragdoll...sending some sunshine and clear skies up your way pronto! ;)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,290 Posts
While you're all suited up why don't you film a dance?
Nice suit, by the way. It's the same here in Kentucky. Warm, check. Rain, check. I spent Saturday changing my mom's garbage disposal, so it could be worse.
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got to ride today!

110 miles. Although it wasn't as warm as it was yesterday. Only in the mid 40's. Combine that with a suit that is massively perforated... I now have cuts in the leather from my nips cutting through. :tt2:

It was worth it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
I saw ya! I was at tammy and rogers house with ryan, we rode the YFZ's all day yesterday, got full of mud and water! It was a blast!

I rode on saturday, never rained in MFLD. Put on about 60 miles.
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
turn_1 said:
I saw ya! I was at tammy and rogers house with ryan, we rode the YFZ's all day yesterday, got full of mud and water! It was a blast!

I rode on saturday, never rained in MFLD. Put on about 60 miles.
Georgo road was all clear except right at the corner by their house... they need to get rid of that gravel shoulder on the inside of that corner.
 

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
ragdoll said:
Last night I check the forecast. Saturday "partly cloudy, near 60 degrees" So, first time to go riding in actual decent weather this year. I woke up early and checked the weather on my phone... Already 50 degrees and rising. Sweeeet. I hop out of bed, eat, suit up, and head in the garage. As I open the garage door I notice dark clouds coming in. As I got back to the computer to check the weather, it was already raining. I hate Wisconsin! Now I'm bummed...



Noooooo! This picture breaks my heart.
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does anyone here live in central Wisconsin other than turn_1 and me?!? What is with this weather!?!?!? It was 60 Saturday, now there is 3-4 inches of snow on the ground and freezing. I'm putting Wisconsin on my hate list twice.

Hate List:
Wisconsin
RC90
Wisconsin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,182 Posts
Hey, what did I do? :shifty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,047 Posts
LittleNinja said:
Noooooo! This picture breaks my heart.
What??? Fukin' suck it up ragdoll you big puss!

I went on a quick half an hour ride this past weekend but couldn't stay out that long cause crap here at work went nuts! Actually that's what I've been working on all week.........
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top