Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
hmmmmm 800 hp in what will probably be around a 2800lb chassis (just guessing on the weight) should give it a little go power! :eek:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Ya know, when Ferrari built the Enzo, and now this guy, I hear a lot of criticism leveled at their styling. I must say I just love when the form follows the function. Everything on a Ferrari says to me, "I'm here for a reason"

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no idea on the diecast but a little over $1.8M and an invitation from Ferrari will get you the real thing. :D

·
C'est la vie
1,513 Posts
Yup, my invitation came last week.

They wouldn't budge on the price so I asked for free carwashes for 2 years and they wouldn't even give me that so I told them to go scratch. It'd look stupid with a big ugly NY plate on the front anyway so I'm over it.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
1.8? Damn... all I can afford is a MaClaren F1...

I hate being poor.

·
Registered
182 Posts
The Bugatti Veron has more HP is faster and the better deal. 1001 HP and $1.3 million.
Then again for US$65K in change you can get the Z06 Vette with 505HP and 3100 lbs, magnesium engine cradle & roof ,and carbon fibre fenders, wheel wells and carbon fibre/balsa floor. GM may be down but its not out.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,607 Posts
Red hot Italian bitch! she is.:cool:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Trunorth said:
The Bugatti Veron has more HP is faster and the better deal. 1001 HP and $1.3 million.
Then again for US$65K in change you can get the Z06 Vette with 505HP and 3100 lbs, magnesium engine cradle & roof ,and carbon fibre fenders, wheel wells and carbon fibre/balsa floor. GM may be down but its not out.
Then again, you can buy a GSXR1K for 10K and have an even better power-to-weight.

It's obviously not about the bargain when you're talking about Ferrari.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts