Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Been right where that dildo butchered that thoroughbred. What a cum stain.

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
He's a real piece of work, failed dot.commer who ran with the money.

But spare a moment, went to the bar in Malibu in an Enzo, and is driving home alone. Hi, I am the lamest millionaire in California!

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Bigdaa said:
Been right where that dildo butchered that thoroughbred. What a cum stain.
Take Sporty off two wheels and put her in something VERY fast with four wheels and look what happens !!!! And she just blows the scene and heads for the northern border!

A moment of silence for the Enzo please... :crying:

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
WIM-RC51 said:
Take Sporty off two wheels and put her in something VERY fast with four wheels and look what happens !!!! And she just blows the scene and heads for the northern border!

A moment of silence for the Enzo please... :crying:
Why'd he call her Dieter? Is there some ugly secret here?

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
wilbur said:
If the Ferrari don't fit you must acquit! :stupid:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttt
that's funny.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Whaaattt he didnt do it!
He let some german dude he barely knew drive his million dollar car, caused the accident and then went ass & elbows down the street before the 5-0 got there. :D

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
If you read it, he supposedly knows Dieter.. IF Deiter was even there... I believe Deiter was his Financial Accountant of the failed dot.com or something...

But people are wondering if Dieter was even in the car. Both bags deployed, but I am not sure if the Enzo has the tech to decipher if both bags should go off if a passenger is in there or it just deploys them both automatically...

AND even better... this was his RED Enzo!

He also has a BLACK one as well!

Yes he is a cum stain!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
:angry: :crying:

Can't decide which emotion I feel more

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Yes he is a cum stain!

Thanks for backing me on that one, bro. Ya'll should have seen the video of the aftermath. It was a hoot, and I bet it is on the web somewhere.

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Not as good of a story, but I am driving out of Downtown today and I notice I am driving up on a very bright red car for this time of year... side of the road.. must be on cell phone.... Is that a ..... yes it is....

A Bentley GT... red as red can be...

SWEET looking little ride... cant imagine how wealthy you must be to drive that in Milwaukee during our winters.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
midwest said:
Not as good of a story, but I am driving out of Downtown today and I notice I am driving up on a very bright red car for this time of year... side of the road.. must be on cell phone.... Is that a ..... yes it is....

A Bentley GT... red as red can be...

SWEET looking little ride... cant imagine how wealthy you must be to drive that in Milwaukee during our winters.
I drive mine in the winter. Except mine is black. And made by Audi.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I was in Chicago last weekend and saw a tan Continental GT roar through downtown. Those things are amazing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts