Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Interceptor!
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week, I was optimistic about riding in about 6 weeks. The present weather in Montreal is so bad, it's killing my buzz.:mad:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
It got up to 30 today, so I took the 9er out. A hot girl in a cage looked at me like I was crazy, I just smiled. After the 11 degree weekend we had, I'm happy with anything in the 20's at this point.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
It's supposed to get to a possible high of 15 this Saturday!
I may take the bike out for a quick ride depending on how the roads are, they're covered in salt right now.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
34 today supposed to be 60 on Saturday but they're saying rain now ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
They foreskined it to be in the 40's this week... so far, Monday we got 3-4 inches of snow.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
turn_1 said:
Yeah winter sucks. It is raining right now and is supposed to hit 40 F today.

sunny & suppose to hit 45 today
your rain to be here thurs/fri.
Saturday... sunny & 60! Keeping the fingers crossed!!!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
h_ryder said:
sunny & suppose to hit 45 today
your rain to be here thurs/fri.
Saturday... sunny & 60! Keeping the fingers crossed!!!

Yea 45 in the city right now......supposed to be 62 on Firday then rain on Saturday.....:no:

G

·
Dude, you guys don't know, the other side of not having weather sucks too. Our winter in Prescott has been dry and warm, not getting any rain or snow sets us up for a big fire season.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Clear-a-Path said:
Dude, you guys don't know, the other side of not having weather sucks too. Our winter in Prescott has been dry and warm, not getting any rain or snow sets us up for a big fire season.

Use a spark arrester and ride on!:punk:

·
Montrealmax
112 Posts
well it suppose to be winter ,humm I ride the 17 december 6 degre (celcious)
and it was so them good ,and there's' a ride in are local forum for the 2 january 07 ........will see ,still have a lot off gaz stabilisator

1 - 20 of 20 Posts