Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

921 - 940 of 951 Posts

·
So, you're a human...
470 Posts
All right all right, I'm up. :D Yea, looks like it's going to be hot down here in the south east too. I still contend that NORTH Carolina isn't really in the south, since it's kinda in the middle, and it has NORTH right in it's name. :)

-Adam

·
Bitten
5,451 Posts
South Dakota has the name South in it..... do that count?

Also, do not forget your history... Richmond was the capitol of the South, and it is far North of you. The South surrendered at the Appomattox Court House, still far north of you. I live at the beach and it is easy to forget we are 'the South' - But get away from the cities and hit the country for a little bit.... easy to remember.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
whip out the coffee! 6:55am, waiting on 1st shift to show up. 49 degrees and 5mph NNW winds. Warm to some of you, f'ing cold to the rest of us. Good thing I'm "testing the winter gear" out. Tourmaster jacket & pants, balaklava, and a pair of glove liners.

·
Premium Member
12,874 Posts
75 and sunny.... a$$hole rottweiler is the only morning person in this house.... got up to keep dog from waking mary up.... dog promptly lays down at my feet and goes to sleep.... so therefore every 30 seconds i shake her with my foot and make her wake up...

i really wanna play a game of kick the rottweiler....

and she has the nerve to look innocent.... grrrrrr

p.s. its pookie.... sugar sleeps ~20 hours a day....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Get up early drink some coffee, watch the news, stalk some women on the internet. At the gym by 0500 have a good workout, hydrate, ride the Niner to work, poping a couple whellies through Rock Creek Park, avoid the deer. Settle into work around 8 ish.

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
TGIF - Saw 3 and Dinosaur BBQ tonight!!! (in that order) wooohoo!
Ummmm, I ate at a place in Rochester NY with that name, it was great.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm not a morning person but my job forces me to be up by 5:30am, and working with severe ADHD kids by 8:00am! That will wake you up!!! :laughing4-giggles:

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Just got done with a power nap at the office, walk outside for a cigarette and it's foggy as hell. Leaving early so I can finish packing my bags and get to the airport. I'm bound for sunny Florida for the weekend. I'd rather ride in the rain than this soupy mess. It's 54 out, almost cold enough to really try the new Olympia gloves I picked up for the colder weather.

·
Unbannable
3,184 Posts
Even though it's an unlucky day, a semi-hot chick sat next to me on the bus this morning, so that's a good sign.

Here's the list from Lucky to Unlucky.

Hot chick
Ok chick
Fat chick
Old fat chick
Dood
Hippie dood
Really fat smelly hippie gay dood with some chew

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I :censored: :001_wub: taco's.

Oh, and its entirely too damn cold to be riding. Currently 25F, with a high of 54 this afternoon. Maybe this afternoon I can sneak'er out for a quicky before I break down and start replacing a few bits and pieces. So far I've done great at putting off any projects that last more than a few hours, but I have a feeling thats going to send, just as soon as I buy a space heater!

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
'Mornin, Gary. Coffee is on. rounding up the garbage. Then I'll finish the backyard. Then it's off to the hardware store for a pulley and some rope.
Reposition the niner and yank the front, swap the pads, start calling shops for tires. (All pro first. they're having a special on tires. you buy 'em, they mount and bal n/c) Hope my chain comes in and put it all back together again.

Yeah. I'm excited:punk:

·
I WANNA RIDE!
1,483 Posts
Ok, it's not early here but it's early somewhere!
Hope you had a good day working on the bike. I just had to work but at least I got some riding in to and from, that counts for something.
I need to work on my front brakes too. They're rubbing. Time to clean up the calipers and flush the fluid & fill with new.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Almost made it. tires proved more difficult to find than I had planned. took most of the day. Got the rear done, brake pads r/r wheel back in. But no punch to secure the master link when I shorten the chain. Ah well. still be ready for bike night tomorrow.

921 - 940 of 951 Posts