Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone have any idea where I could get a replacement yellow seat covering or entire replacement seat for the rear of my biposto Ducati? It has faded and really stands out. I really don't want to go to a fabric store and find something "close" because that may make it look even worse. I also want to avoid buying an entire new tail section complete with the seat because of the cost and the fact I'd have to remove whatever existing decals are on it go put on the "748S" decals on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ragdoll said:
Fyi, Natron is my brother... and this is the bike.

Bike

Get em while it's hot.
Oh yeah. That guy is my brother. His RC51 sucks. One time, I caught him reading a love poem to his cycle. It was so ridiculous.

But thanks for the info m51142, $39 for a color-matched cover replacement is very reasonable. I'm going to order it tomorrow.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Natron said:
Oh yeah. That guy is my brother. His RC51 sucks. One time, I caught him reading a love poem to his cycle. It was so ridiculous.

But thanks for the info m51142, $39 for a color-matched cover replacement is very reasonable. I'm going to order it tomorrow.

He is no longer my brother...

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
You know Sporty is having a "brother fantasy" right now.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
SportyChick said:
I dunno about that, having ragdoll read me a love poem like he did to his RC is enough to make me hurl!
Your poem would be different...

Oh, Sporty how you piss us off,
how you always scoff,
at everything I say,
makes me contemplate being gay,
but moto and JB are rough,
so I'll keep putting up with your crap!

Love,
Me

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
m51142, the Sargent seat covering showed up last night and matches the paint perfectly. Thanks again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts