Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
will you be pimping it out to make it more like a super moto?
Or you going to leave it rugged looking ?

Yeah I heard they were bullet proof. One of the reasons for getting this model. We'll see. At the beach today there was a 30ft rooster tail out the back and a stupid grin at the front.
I'm getting a rack. For the bee hives, he he!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
i'm really curious to how the zero electric FX/FXS would stack up against this, on and off road...

How heavy is the drz ? the zero is 112/131kg (depending on if you get bigger battery or not)

I'm not going to lie my main attraction to electric moto is the ability to "fuel"by just plugging it into a socket at home; like a phone :p

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Bee related question, do you use any tech to monitor your bee hives ? temp sensors, humidity etc? Weight sensor to see how much honey a hive has or doesn't ?

It does look great. I love mine almost as much as my hornet 900. Goes like a shower of shit in the bush.
I found a nice launch on my way to check some bee hives today. I was working mind you. Just got a little distracted, a few times.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
That's pretty neat.

I wonder if people 3d print their hives? I'm sure you could get pretty fancy with the design.

No monitoring tech. I have considered remote camera tech. Other than the vehicles I'm pretty much doing it the same way it was done 200yrs ago. You get a good "feel" for it after a while. To really "feel" what's going on the best way is quietly open up the hive and have a look. Besides if the hives were remotely monitored I wouldn't have an excuse to flog about the bush on my DRZ!
I've recently been trying out some plastic hives. They don't rot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts