Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy has convinced me to go on a ride tonight to Clearwater, some parking lot where everyone meets up. I'll be toting his girlfriend on the bytchpad so if you're out there and notice the only BMW R1200GS in the parking lot look for the guy with the shaved head and say hi.

·
Registered
465 Posts
be careful..many of those guys/girls are just that..squidly and don't know how to ride worth ****. Have fun and be safe!

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
Careful....I know exactly where you are going. I've been once and that was enough for me. Have fun though and please be safe. :001_cool:

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
Tell her to hold the visor down above 120.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well it was everything I remember it being from 5 or 6 years ago, only in a different place. some things just don't change.

although my bike was getting more lookyloos than the ultrabling lowered chromed extended swingarm whippers.

·
Registered
858 Posts
jetblast10 said:
well it was everything I remember it being from 5 or 6 years ago, only in a different place. some things just don't change.

although my bike was getting more lookyloos than the ultrabling lowered chromed extended swingarm whippers.
Sorry you had to go through that Kevin.
You're a good man for taking one for the team.

·
Registered
82 Posts
jetblast10 said:
My buddy has convinced me to go on a ride tonight to Clearwater, some parking lot where everyone meets up. I'll be toting his girlfriend on the bytchpad so if you're out there and notice the only BMW R1200GS in the parking lot look for the guy with the shaved head and say hi.

You like it, you love it, you want more of it! :devil2:

·
1,798 Posts
envirocbr said:
Hey little Ninja, is that you in your Avatar?

Anyone here go to Jennings?
This is way old but i just saw it sorry. Yes Enviro, that is me in my avitar.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I thought I heard you sayng that you woudl attempt dragging a knee next time at Jennings Somewhere??? You look to be all the way over in the pic.

·
1,798 Posts
envirocbr said:
I thought I heard you sayng that you woudl attempt dragging a knee next time at Jennings Somewhere??? You look to be all the way over in the pic.
Yes i was pretty much all the way over. I was draggin hard parts but not a knee. I chickened out and tucked my leg back in. :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
233 Posts
You will tuck it back in at first...I did...once...then I lowsided!!! That knee tells you where your at...at first it seems like it doesn't..but once you get your body position right and if your not hanging off too much and your knee is on the ground...your at the edge....but it looks good...Mad props to see a woman rider.

My wife wants to ride but I want her to take the FULL MSF courses, I am just concerned about her safety. Piece of advice...dont "try" to drag knee cause then it wont happen at first...once you just DO IT...then you can purposly drag knee for fun...but at first it will just happen and you will be lke...WHOA

Sorry for the late response

·
1,798 Posts
envirocbr said:
You will tuck it back in at first...I did...once...then I lowsided!!! That knee tells you where your at...at first it seems like it doesn't..but once you get your body position right and if your not hanging off too much and your knee is on the ground...your at the edge....but it looks good...Mad props to see a woman rider.

My wife wants to ride but I want her to take the FULL MSF courses, I am just concerned about her safety. Piece of advice...dont "try" to drag knee cause then it wont happen at first...once you just DO IT...then you can purposly drag knee for fun...but at first it will just happen and you will be lke...WHOA

Sorry for the late response
Hey no problem. I can totally see you wanting your wife to take the MSF. That will be the best money she ever spends. I took it and i'm VERY glad that I did. Hope to hear that she is riding soon.

To be really honest with you, I really don't care if I drag a knee or not. That's not why i'm there. I just want to better my riding skills and learn that damn track. Here you will see i had much better body position but i was not as far over as the other picture.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts