Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Women

Votes: 6 21.4%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please vote before viewing the current poll totals and please keep the banter to a minimum, trying to get un-influenced results.

We all see them every day, people who have no business driving a vehicle. People who for some bizarre reason were issued a drivers license even though they drive like they never made it through 2nd grade.
Who are they?

Please, no racial commentary. Just searching for a pattern.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I dont belive race has much to do with it....my strongest feeling is OLD PEOPLE of every race. Peckin' people shouldnt have a license once 70 hits! I cant even count the number of times that I have almost been hit by an elderly driver.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
I agree with turn 1 except for the age statement. I would not issue driver's licenses until age 21. Their would also be severe restrictions for the next 4 years until you can prove you can drive responsible . Young inexperienced drivers cause the most horrific accidents.

A re-testing program should be introduced for elderly drivers once they hit age 70. Maybe some sort of driving simulator to check reflexes, sight and hearing.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Agreed young people do as much dumb stuff as old people...but how do you get experience if your never allowed to try??? And revoking is a bit much I agree with testing. Well done my man!

·
Registered
465 Posts
I put white women. I can't count how many times I have seen a woman, the typical American woman putting on makeup in the car, eating a full dinner, chatting it up on the cell and not even looking at the road.

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
I picked white women as well. Don't forget rsixxy.... that while they are doing everything you mentioned they are also trying to beat the crap out of thier screaming brats in the back seat of the minivan!

·
Registered
465 Posts
LittleNinja said:
I picked white women as well. Don't foget rsixxy that while they are doing everything you mentioned they are also trying to beat the crap out of thier screaming brats in the back seat of the minivan!

ahhh good point..I fogot about the biscuit crunchers in the back!!:glare:

·
Registered
832 Posts
I dont get what race has to do with anything...black women are excellent drivers...pfffft....hispanics are even better.....pffft. Black men...your lucky to even see them they have there seat back so far plus the baseball cap on sidways with their pants around their ankles, how can they even hit the pedals! But my opinion is already stated.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
jetblast10 said:
Please vote before viewing the current poll totals and please keep the banter to a minimum, trying to get un-influenced results.

So much for your disclaimer Kevin...:whistling:

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, well... I knew it had the potential to be a hotly contested poll.
and we can safely assume age is a universal factor. There are lots of variables that go into viewing someone as a good or bad driver, this is just one of many and it's really based on any distinguishable patterns you might've seen yourself.

It might sound like a sort of racial bias but that's not the intention, "white men can't dance" "black men can't ice skate" "stupid blonde jokes" - they all have some racial inference but not really offense.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
jetblast10 said:
"white men can't dance"

Can too! I just look like a retard while doing it....

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
dadogs said:
Can too! I just look like a retard while doing it....
It doesn't take dancing to make you look like a retard.............

Old men in hats, stay away from them if you see them driving!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Only 14 voters?!? C'mon, what's holding the rest of you back? This is completely anonymous, get your opinion out there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.