Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, anyone have plans yet?

My present plan is to be there Mar 3-7, staying in Orlando (Universal Portofino Bay Hotel) and making the necessary day trips to Daytona. Trying to set-up a few rounds on the links. Anyone bringing their sticks?

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I might be there with my oldest kid, don't know yet though... I still owe you a round or two so an official get-together is a must. :D

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, the time is nearing. So, who's going when?

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
I might be in....but don't schedule around me. Pick a time and I'll figure out how to be there.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
not going to make it this weekend... next weekend I will be there...

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
It's official....I'm in.
Gonna leave this Sunday and go visit my Mommy on the Gulf Coast and then swing into Daytona Thursday-ish.......

I'll be able to check the forum a little bit next week, but let's try to get a consensus anyway.....

Lunch...when?

Anybody going to Thursday's races?

Who's going to Supercross?

Nightlife?

Headcount for Saturday?

I decided to stay in Orlando....that's my "home-base"...it's the best I could do on such short notice. Gonna hook up with Moto (not in the bbiblical sense) but don't let that bother you. I'll ditch him in an instant if I get a better offer......so if anybody wants to hook up, post it up or PM me....

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GDJAM, my buddies and I had to change our plans to next week also. Crazy happens in the life schedule this past week. I will know Monday morning if we are going Wednesday morning or Thursday afternoon.

We still staying in Orlando.

·
Registered
465 Posts
ok so what's up? I would like to meet some of you since I only live in Tampa. Let a sista know what's up! :D

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Well too bad GDJAM, looking to diss me I see.... pitty for you, my girlfriend always gives freinds that stay over some head.

Too bad.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Motohead said:
Well too bad GDJAM, looking to diss me I see.... pitty for you, my girlfriend always gives freinds that stay over some head.

Too bad.
Hey Moto, can I stay with you? :scooter:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Motohead said:

Too bad.
For all you sicko's. This is what she gives.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nightlife recomendations are as follows:

For starters

Wed night - AMA Flat Track National - Municipal Stadium

Thur night - AMA Flat Track national - Municipal Stadium

Fri night - Supercross - Daytona International Speedway

After the races take a nice ride down Main St. Find a spot to park. Get a plan on which place to meet your fellow riders prior to arrival at Main St because you will not park together & don't want to wast valuable drinking time gathering them all up.

Where to drink?

Full Moon Sallon - Outside bar (no sweating) Bands, Babes, Drunks - cool

Bank & Blues Club - Acroos the street from full moon. Stop in to see their pertetual Bike Week house band The Razorbacks. Rockabilly sound, great time but crowded as hell.

Wise Guys - cool bar with upstairs balcony and good stiff drinks.

Boothill Saloon, Skip it. Long walk to the end of the street & has not been the same since Tommy the bartender blew a huge liquor flame and caught all the decades of bras & panties hanging from the ceiling on fire.

Once your done with Main St head over to Lollipops (gentelmen & ladies club) Huge place with the very finest in those type of females. Our other clubs are pretty skanky. Should have hand sanitizer in with the condiments at the tables.

If you have any questions I am a Daytona local and you can try me at 386 852-0751. In return all I ask is that if you do make it to lollipops ask for Shea's bar. She is the wife of a friend of ours who died in a MX racing accident. Now a single mom with 2 kids. Hook her up & she will make ya some fine drinks. You will even feel like you have done a good deed.:flowers:

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
Motohead said:

Too bad.

Dagnammit....Is it too late to change my itinerary?????

I'll call you tuesday dude.

RC51CBRXX: I'll PM you if I can figure it out:eek:

Greg: Thanks for all the info man......I'm busting my cherry at Daytona, so it will be of much use......

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
If anyone sees a big guy on a fluorescent yellow 3 wheeled Goldwing with matching gay yellow helmet his name is Mike and you have my blessing to bitch slap him for calling me every hour to rub it in about how great of a time he's having in Daytona while I'm freezing my ass off up here.....:cursing:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts