1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Hmmm, sporty just found a secret admirer... :D

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
That was pretty good. He just about had his ankle crushed a couple times with his riverdance.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
RC90 said:
Hmmm, sporty just found a secret admirer... :D
Well really, myself and Douwek have this love/hate relationship. We're learning to "love" each other more!! :D

Had it been me out there, I would have nailed that poor guy! I don't have move likes that!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Even the best of friends jerk each other's string wrong sometimes and believe me we all have strings that can be pulled wrong. That being said, I think he's jealous, Sporty. Don't know if this works but here's a picture of that TNT in Germany. That triangular wedge in the back seat keeps the babe from sliding forward. This forum don't give you much room for pictures does it? The other is the Tornado with the pubic bone cracking gas tank.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SportyChick said:
Yes very sexy machines!

Douwek, pick one up and I'll make sure to come and visit you!
Trying like hell Sporty. I will own one before I leave. And Branford isn't that far away.:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SportyChick said:
Leave for where?
Just a fiqure of speech I guess. As in my wife left 14 years ago. Lung cancer took her away. Someday we'll all be leaving, mind you I have no intention of doing so for a long time.
DouweK.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.